Singapore Expats Forum

24 M Canadian looking to meet people!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
curie11

24 M Canadian looking to meet people!

Postby curie11 » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 3:04 pm

Hey everyone, have not been in Singapore long. It would be great to meet new people. I would be interested in grabbing a drink, coffee, or going clubbing.

Looking forward to some replies.

growling

Postby growling » Sat, 07 Apr 2012 5:52 pm

Hey curie11.

I'm also Canadian (21/F), though only 3rd generation, but don't fault me for that. :) I'm currently studying in Ontario, but will be in Singapore in May- Aug for my summer vacation (mother lives there and I'm a PR). I've since learned that many Canadians choose to migrate to and eventually settle in Singapore, which I find really interesting. Perhaps we could meet up for drinks and explore the city a bit. Even though I've spent my teenage years here, things change so quickly even in 1-2 years, the city is unrecognizable compared to in 2009.

(Also, excuse my aggressive-sounding nickname... I couldn't think of anything I could remember during registration. I'm also interested in running and fitness; will be joining a 10km marathon so will be training for that, and enjoy clubbing on the weekends)

gerard24

Postby gerard24 » Sat, 07 Apr 2012 11:48 pm

Hi there

My name is Gerard,24, M, Lebanese Italian.

I am looking for people who like to get together for drinks, food, activities and parties. Please pm me at thefallenangel10@hotmail.com
Gerard24

Cheers!

judefication

Re: 24 M Canadian looking to meet people!

Postby judefication » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 2:12 pm

curie11 wrote:Hey everyone, have not been in Singapore long. It would be great to meet new people. I would be interested in grabbing a drink, coffee, or going clubbing.

Looking forward to some replies.

hey there, let me know when you would be free and i could guide you around and perhaps give some advice on the best food and entertainment here haha...22/M here

cheers
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. "

U.Wirayuda

Postby U.Wirayuda » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 8:51 pm

Halo, welcome to this lovely forum with lots of friendly people. Hope that we can organise an outing as a group for a meet up session soon!

Wira m/32 Javanese & Malay mixed.

deathrune

Postby deathrune » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 4:26 am

Hi,

22 m North Indian, local male, if you'd be interested in hanging out, 90095064.

Cheers,
Singh.

deathrune

Postby deathrune » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 4:27 am

growling wrote:Hey curie11.

I'm also Canadian (21/F), though only 3rd generation, but don't fault me for that. :) I'm currently studying in Ontario, but will be in Singapore in May- Aug for my summer vacation (mother lives there and I'm a PR). I've since learned that many Canadians choose to migrate to and eventually settle in Singapore, which I find really interesting. Perhaps we could meet up for drinks and explore the city a bit. Even though I've spent my teenage years here, things change so quickly even in 1-2 years, the city is unrecognizable compared to in 2009.

(Also, excuse my aggressive-sounding nickname... I couldn't think of anything I could remember during registration. I'm also interested in running and fitness; will be joining a 10km marathon so will be training for that, and enjoy clubbing on the weekends)

Hi growling,

I work out at a local gym at The Cathay and I can bring in a friend for free if you'd be interested. 22 m local indian, cheers.

Cecilia_Dh

Hello!

Postby Cecilia_Dh » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:48 pm

Hello!
I'm new to Singapore and have been staying here for a month.
Nice to meet u :)

Splashswim

Postby Splashswim » Tue, 01 May 2012 1:22 pm

hey , a big shout out there... im organising a dinner gathering tonight at arab street , a short distance walk from bugis mrt. people of different nationality, if your keen to join us tonight. contact me at +6596843155!

also going to organising a clubbing night out some time soon! so stay tune!!!

norahs_jen

Postby norahs_jen » Fri, 18 May 2012 11:54 pm

hi there, i'm 22f looking for friends to hang out with. just pm me if you would like to chat!

RajunCajun816

Postby RajunCajun816 » Sat, 19 May 2012 2:22 pm

Hey hey, 28/m from Louisiana here. I'm down for drinks/hanging out/club/whatever. I've come straight from Sydney where I did my Masters so I haven't been back to the US for ~2 years. Looking for friends and work in Singapore, will settle for at-least one of the two haha.

PM me or email me at amc816@gmail.com and lets see what's good!

BTW, the name is Aaron :)

Splashswim

clubbing

Postby Splashswim » Sat, 19 May 2012 3:14 pm

Hey people. Tonight anybody free for clubbing at butter factory. Join me and my group 10pm tonight.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: clubbing

Postby Akimbo » Sun, 20 May 2012 3:02 am

Splashswim wrote:Hey people. Tonight anybody free for clubbing at butter factory. Join me and my group 10pm tonight.

Hey, you were with Cassy's group? I was there also