FNDC goes to GRAND HYATT HOTEL Orchard Rd FRI 06APRIL 8.30PM

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

FNDC goes to GRAND HYATT HOTEL Orchard Rd FRI 06APRIL 8.30PM

Postby Minkcoat » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 3:29 am

Hiya FNDC Regulars & Newcomers! :wave:

Lets head to the newly renovated 10 SCOTTS this Good Friday Public Holiday 06th APRIL (8.30PM), an oasis amidst the bustling city set in the heart of Orchard Road, Grand Hyatt Hotel.

Come by and experience an extraordinary dining experience in a setting that promises good taste, luxury and relaxation. 10 SCOTTS is the new haven for dining as it presents sumptuous culinary delights in a comfortably appointed setting that feels like home. With its selection of dining options available, 10 SCOTTS is excellent for a leisurely evening cocktail. Located on the lobby level, 10 SCOTTS exudes an aura of elegance and relaxation with its contemporary yet classic decor complemented by a breathtaking view of the cascading waterfall.

Enjoy a relaxing evening with the jolly FNDC bunch at 10 SCOTTS this FRIDAY...
CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS HAPPY HOUR specials to all FNDC guests till 10.00pm. :cool: 8-)

VENUE:
Grand Hyatt Singapore
10 Scotts Road,
Singapore
Tel: +65 6738 1234

http://singapore.grand.hyatt.com/hyatt/ ... x.jsp?null

MRT: ORCHARD

Come on over & lets clink our champagne/wine/beer glasses till closing time!! Just turn up & chillout with the fun, friendly international crowd...ask staff for FNDC/TESSA.

Join our facebook group :
SingaporeExpats.com - Friday Night Drinking Club (FNDC)

This Invitation is open to All (Expats/Locals. those on transit to Singapore) Looking forward to another EGGciting FNDCing evening!! -
thanks to all who join us each week, always great to see everyone enjoying their FRIDAYS!! =D>

HAPPY EASTER greetings from
TESSA :)
(D HosTESS with da MosTESS)
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

Hola! Amigo

Hola!

Postby Hola! Amigo » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:52 pm

Hi :) This might be considered an ad but I was unable to PM you as I am new to the forum. i would like to invite the FNDC team to my new tex mex restaurant for the 1 for 1 promo we are running as part of the opening. How do I go about it?

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

Tex Mex promo....

Postby Minkcoat » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:50 pm

Hola! Amigo wrote:Hi :) This might be considered an ad but I was unable to PM you as I am new to the forum. i would like to invite the FNDC team to my new tex mex restaurant for the 1 for 1 promo we are running as part of the opening. How do I go about it?

Thank you for your kind invitation - however, there will be No FNDC this Friday, 13APRIL.

Perhaps you can keep us posted on your promo & catchup with FNDC regulars at our next upcoming FNDC event....details will be posted soon.

Cheers
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

Hola! Amigo

1 for 1 promo

Postby Hola! Amigo » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Tessa,

We are running a 1 for 1 promo on beers and margaritas. Feel free to bring the team down. You can msg me at 96190514 for reservations. We have alfresco available too. Kindly add www.facebook.com/holaamigobistro to your FNDC facebook :)

Uma.