Singapore Expats

Slimming pills

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:01 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:
JR8 wrote:
the lynx wrote: Alas only females know the lingo, bff = best female friend

So it's like lesbian then?

8-)
Hello.....not that direction
You have to forgive the men. It is a different world for them :P

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 9:17 am

Ahem....thank you for all the replies so far....

Seems like my topic turn out to be:
"Definition of BFF"....Best female friend's wedding...

Who is helpful enough to answer my doubts....

1) Can I exercise when I'm still recovering from a nose job, whereby my nose will probably take 2 months to de-swell? If not, what exercise can I do for these 1.5 months that can help shed off some weight......besides dieting...

2) What is the name of the slimming pill that is effective (as mentioned in xiaxue blog) that starts will letter "D"?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:50 am

They are not slimming pills. They are prescribed for something else. They are dangerous to use, therefore we do not recommend things that are probably illegal or dangerous. Just quit eating carb - primarily rice, potatoes, Pasta/Noodles and bread. Also quit using sugar and salt (salt causes water retention) Eat meat/seafood/poultry (without skin) and green leafy vegetables in equal portions between now and the wedding you will have lost close to the 5 kg you need to lose AND you will feel a lot more energetic as well. (milk chocolate is also a no-no).

A 30 to 40 minute brisk walk (160 to 180 steps/minute) every night will help you immensely as well.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:13 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:Ahem....thank you for all the replies so far....

Seems like my topic turn out to be:
"Definition of BFF"....Best female friend's wedding...

Who is helpful enough to answer my doubts....

1) Can I exercise when I'm still recovering from a nose job, whereby my nose will probably take 2 months to de-swell? If not, what exercise can I do for these 1.5 months that can help shed off some weight......besides dieting...

One thing is for sure, only your doctor is the best doctor to recommend as s/he is the one who understands the state of your body. Please keep in touch with him/her. Based on my common sense, you should not do strenuous exercise that will aggravate your surgery wounds. Perhaps brisk walking (no jogging!) would be the most suitable.

2) What is the name of the slimming pill that is effective (as mentioned in xiaxue blog) that starts will letter "D"?

Strange, knowing Xia Xue's blogging style, wouldn't she mention the name of the pills herself in the blog? You can use the search feature in her blog if she really was the one who endorses it.

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 3:26 pm

agree with lynx.

i guess xiaxue was referring to duromine. letting young girls make wild guesses on a drug with a certain alphabet, as a celebrity blogger, its such a irresponsible act. dont know what shes trying to do, test water maybe.

Duromine itself has shit loads of side effects. (i myself had tried and heart pumped so hard had to go see doctor in the middle of the night)

on XX, even the one on her revision nose job. she would only broadcast the ones that didnt turn out too well like the one martin huang did for her or that of her eye job in malaysia...

my guess is probably the revision one hadnt gone too well either thus she needs rely on photoshopping her nose all the time.. if only michael jackson knew such techniques earlier.

dont trust everything u read from a blog. read medical journals the best!

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Re: Slimming pills

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 14 May 2012 2:12 am

Rie Michiko wrote:I am curious about the latest blog from xiaxue whereby she mentioned about this slimming pills. Her weight dropped from 46kg to 38kg. That is amazing.

Well, slimming is my forever goal as I am prone to obesity even by drinking water. Having left a month for my bff wedding, I had to lose at least 5kg first. By the way, can I run when I'm still recovering from a nose job?

Anyone care to share some light? The name of the slimming pill please...
Oh im so interested to know what is the Slimming Pill too.

Does anyone know n could share with us? :)

Cheers.

** Btw Xiaxue looks different from her previous photos (im aware that she did her eyes n nose). Im referring to her jaws. Her jaws look so slim n defined now, even her cheeks. I almost couldnt recognise her if i werent visiting her blog. But she looks good with the refined jawline. Im interested to know. :wink: Does anyone have any idea?