Investing in Impiana Apartments - East Ledang,Nusajaya,Johor

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
shameenali
Regular
Regular

Investing in Impiana Apartments - East Ledang,Nusajaya,Johor

Post by shameenali » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 1:10 pm

Hello all!

Me & my wife are looking @ getting ourselves a 2BR or 3BR apartment in the condo development mentioned above. More info can be obtained from here:

http://www.eastledang.com/UEM_Impiana_M ... ow-res.pdf

Looking for guidance from ppl who might have already invested in this development. We treating this as an investment property looking at capital appreciation in the long run & rental income in order to cover our installments should be fine.

Am looking for feedback if any regarding Nusajaya, the developer UEM Land & the project as a whole. Some threads mention this place as better off than HH or Leisure Farm whereas some dont.

If someone has already purchased units in this development or the surrounding area your inputs would be greatly appreciated.

We going down tomorrow to the UEM sales invoice in order to view the project & am hoping that everything clicks fine!

Singapore Property Search

RobSg
Regular
Regular

Post by RobSg » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 9:37 am

I would like to be convinced at some point to buy a condo in Malaysia. However, people who have done so say that I should not. The monthly fees for condo upkeep is not used for what it is intended to. The condos in Malaysia after a few years look in poor condition. I would like to think the people I have been talking to are wrong.

RobSg