Success chance?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
mrrobert

Success chance?

Post by mrrobert » Thu, 15 Mar 2012 3:18 pm

I am a local and have been married to my PRC wife for almost 2 years. I am turning 34 and my income last year was in excess of 72k. Few months ago, her PR application was rejected and i submitted and appeal letter clarifying a few issues and also, i addressed the issue of the absence of income from 3years ago (when i was actively involved in artistic work) until about 2years ago when I started a full time job. I stressed on the fact that my income had increased 2 fold every since then too. Recently, I received a letter from ICA requesting for my payslips and CPF contribution print out. Coinciding with my soon-to-be 2 years of marriage, should I see this as a good sign? Am I being too optimistic?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 15 Mar 2012 3:41 pm

Nope, looks like a good sign to me. The fact is, they want to ensure you are still working and contributing to CPF and not going to go back to being a starving artist with her possibly becoming a ward of the state. Chances look good if they are asking more questions on appeal. Good luck.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!