Singapore Expats Forum

Loyola University Chicago Alumni?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
itsajelly27

Postby itsajelly27 » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 5:54 pm

Yuck, Chairlift, The Drums, M83, and Girls were here in February and I had no idea about it? That just ruined my entire month.

We should definitely get a drink sometime, talk about music. Perhaps at this bar Home that you mentioned?

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby AngelJoy » Tue, 17 Apr 2012 3:50 pm

itsajelly27 wrote:Yuck, Chairlift, The Drums, M83, and Girls were here in February and I had no idea about it? That just ruined my entire month.

We should definitely get a drink sometime, talk about music. Perhaps at this bar Home that you mentioned?

coz you didnt know me before this month.hahaha.
yes.pm me your contact!

brazos

Postby brazos » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:37 pm

No relation to Chicago at all (except my UChicago rejection letter ugh) but if you guys do know of any good bands coming down to Singapore, please please please pm me (especially Austin bands).

I saw that Passion Pit was coming but I feel a little eh about them -- not really sure how to find out what small indie gigs are playing either.

Let me know if you guys ever want to go and grab a beer somewhere.

3Lena

Chicago Fever!!!

Postby 3Lena » Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:07 am

Guys! Just relocated here from Chicago. Both husband and I went to DePaul. Would love to get to know some more Chicago folks in Singapore. So far only meeting Americans who come into Purple Mustard (our gourmet hot dog shop) but they are rarely from the (best) Midwest. :shock:
Today's the day!!!