Singapore Expats Forum

remove this topic please dont know how ;)

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

nickdutch
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

remove this topic please dont know how ;)

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 1:06 pm

...
Last edited by nickdutch on Tue, 06 Mar 2012 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: std check

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 2:31 pm

nickdutch wrote:hey guys, can anyone help me to find a decend std checkup.. i already found one on the internet but its 500 dollars?????


Lots of useful links on my links page. This one, third column right near end of page.....

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 2:58 pm

You mean check-up for EP/SPass/WP application or just the regular one?

nickdutch
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 3:01 pm

the lynx wrote:You mean check-up for EP/SPass/WP application or just the regular one?


no regular one, i think for the employment pass is just HIV, i just want to check verything ik ok, because i slept with gal without protection.. yeaa stupid i know

nickdutch
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: std check

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 3:03 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
nickdutch wrote:hey guys, can anyone help me to find a decend std checkup.. i already found one on the internet but its 500 dollars?????


Lots of useful links on my links page. This one, third column right near end of page.....

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/


thanks man, thats alot cheaper gonna make a apointment!!

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 3:23 pm

nickdutch wrote:
the lynx wrote:You mean check-up for EP/SPass/WP application or just the regular one?


no regular one, i think for the employment pass is just HIV, i just want to check verything ik ok, because i slept with gal without protection.. yeaa stupid i know


The one for employment pass also includes x-ray.

The procedure for such check-up includes blood test (for HIV), x-ray (for lesions), blood pressure, urine (for certain cases). That's all I can remember.

Regarding price, I did one at SATA clinic and it cost me around SGD35-40.

nickdutch
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:14 pm

the lynx wrote:
nickdutch wrote:
the lynx wrote:You mean check-up for EP/SPass/WP application or just the regular one?


no regular one, i think for the employment pass is just HIV, i just want to check verything ik ok, because i slept with gal without protection.. yeaa stupid i know


The one for employment pass also includes x-ray.

The procedure for such check-up includes blood test (for HIV), x-ray (for lesions), blood pressure, urine (for certain cases). That's all I can remember.

Regarding price, I did one at SATA clinic and it cost me around SGD35-40.


yeaa true i just had mine x-ray and HIV blood test, for the pass..

But now want just check up for al STD (Sexually transmitted disease), u did one with sata? only blood and urine test?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:36 pm

OMG I just realised my mistake. I read std as 'standard' all this while!

:bangs head against wall:

Kindly ignore my posts above. Those are invalid advice.
Last edited by the lynx on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:42 pm

:oops!:

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote::oops!:


](*,)

nickdutch
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 5:23 pm

the lynx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote::oops!:


](*,)


haha np :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests