Singapore Expats Forum
 

I'm North Indian Guy in love with Singaporean chinese girl

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37366
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 9:43 am

ecureilx wrote:
Hence I advice when I can .. ;)
There's one for the other thread, Please don't verb nouns! :lol:

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 9:48 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Hence I advice when I can .. ;)
There's one for the other thread, Please don't verb nouns! :lol:
Without wishing to appear pedantic, I think in this instance squirrel was nouning a verb.

Good night!

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 9:52 am

JR8 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Hence I advice when I can .. ;)
There's one for the other thread, Please don't verb nouns! :lol:
Without wishing to appear pedantic, I think in this instance squirrel was nouning a verb.

Good night!
Missed my coffee ..

And ... Thankz for your advize :D :D

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 12:08 pm

ecureilx wrote:
sanjivvohra wrote:
Good! All the best. Some advise - hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. For God's sake dont freak her out by coming on too strong right out of the gate. Take it easy the first couple of dates to get a feel of how she feels.
First thing is to find out if she is single .. many a local here tend to compartmentalize their life, personal / work, and many many years ago I did ask a colleague out for dinner and in Holland V, and only then did I find out that she was engaged / ROM'd :)

And sheepishly I had to cut short my 'desert' plans and call it a day .. and her BF picked her up in Holland V.

And subsequently I ensured that the person is single and no bf (or gf ? well, that's a different story though it also exists in Singapore) before asking 'em out ... you never know ..

Well, now I don't do it cos I am off the shelf :D Hence I advice when I can .. ;)
Better than being friend zoned, IMHO.

User avatar
intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 2:32 am

Post by intellectualsmuse » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 9:01 pm

ecureilx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:They can't find Google, let alone a G-spot! :P
now, now .. slow down.

G-Spot ? Of course, All Indians can find a G-Spot ! After all, G-Spot -or commonly known as Gold-Spot, is a well known fizzy drink / soda :D :D
Ah that explains the "virgin" bit! :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist :)
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37366
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:47 pm

:wink:

senkalmag
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 2:44 pm

China Girls Love Indians?

Post by senkalmag » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 7:46 pm

I'm Indian myself living in Singapore but way above the marraigeable age now. However I've known many Chinese girls over the years mainly on a socialising basis.

Two years ago a female Professor friend of mine from China came to India for a conference which I attended as well and we went together to Amtristra to visit the Golden Temple. We also went to the Pakistani border to see the daily ritual of closing the border gates. She was very excited seeing those tall handsome Indian soldiers guarding the border and got me to take some pictures with them.

She later told me that women in China thinks that Indian men are very handsome and have a lot of stamina. But the Chinese women don't know how to communicate with them. I suppose its vice-versa too!

So there you go. Give it a try .. but don't think about marraige just yet.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 8:04 pm

=D>

User avatar
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Kinto Pino

Post by Mi Amigo » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:48 pm

JR8 wrote:So have you boned her yet?

Please do keep us updated with your progress.
For some reason I can't quite fathom, our OP hasn't returned here to give us a progress report. So I guess we'll be forever pondering JR8's question...
Be careful what you wish for

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11630
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:55 pm

Best advice on top of several refrigerated products... Keep cool but don't freeze.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5274
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: China Girls Love Indians?

Post by the lynx » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:26 am

senkalmag wrote:I'm Indian myself living in Singapore but way above the marraigeable age now. However I've known many Chinese girls over the years mainly on a socialising basis.

Two years ago a female Professor friend of mine from China came to India for a conference which I attended as well and we went together to Amtristra to visit the Golden Temple. We also went to the Pakistani border to see the daily ritual of closing the border gates. She was very excited seeing those tall handsome Indian soldiers guarding the border and got me to take some pictures with them.

She later told me that women in China thinks that Indian men are very handsome and have a lot of stamina. But the Chinese women don't know how to communicate with them. I suppose its vice-versa too!

So there you go. Give it a try .. but don't think about marraige just yet.
Nice one but remember, this is Singaporean Chinese we are talking about here and I think it clear to most people that they are different from the mainland Chinese in many ways, just as how different India-born Indians are from Singapore-born, Malaysia-born, Australia-born etc...

User avatar
AndyWillie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 6:20 pm

Post by AndyWillie » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 4:58 pm

I think while culture is an obvious factor to consider, we'll have to bear in mind that the love for one another is the most important :oops: That being said, is this a one-sided love? Do you know how she feels about you? Maybe that's why OP hasn't checked in. :?

Ubin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:27 pm

Re: China Girls Love Indians?

Post by Ubin » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 1:36 am

the lynx wrote:
senkalmag wrote:I'm Indian myself living in Singapore but way above the marraigeable age now. However I've known many Chinese girls over the years mainly on a socialising basis.

Two years ago a female Professor friend of mine from China came to India for a conference which I attended as well and we went together to Amtristra to visit the Golden Temple. We also went to the Pakistani border to see the daily ritual of closing the border gates. She was very excited seeing those tall handsome Indian soldiers guarding the border and got me to take some pictures with them.

She later told me that women in China thinks that Indian men are very handsome and have a lot of stamina. But the Chinese women don't know how to communicate with them. I suppose its vice-versa too!

So there you go. Give it a try .. but don't think about marraige just yet.
Nice one but remember, this is Singaporean Chinese we are talking about here and I think it clear to most people that they are different from the mainland Chinese in many ways, just as how different India-born Indians are from Singapore-born, Malaysia-born, Australia-born etc...
Also, it is a known fact that those mainland chinese woman who seek foreigner man usually prefer either oversea chinese males or caucasian males.

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 2:47 pm

Post by Vaucluse » Mon, 26 Mar 2012 8:48 pm

nakatago wrote:Has OP checked if Mary Palmer was available?
I'm sure the OP is well acquainted with her five daughters
......................................................

'nuff said Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests