Singapore Expats Forum

New member.

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
innoc3nt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

New member.

Postby innoc3nt » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 1:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm tim and I have been living in Singapore for the last 2 months. I used to be studying in Perth Australia but now I'm here living around the central region. Looking to meet some new friends to hang out with and do new stuff.

Thanks,
tim

minkinguyen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
Location: Singapore

Hi!

Postby minkinguyen » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:55 pm

Hi, nice to meet u there, im 24f vietnamese. Im studying in here for almost 2 years. Drop me an email in minki.nguyen@yahoo.com if u want to make friend with me! tks! :)
..Sometime in the crowded streets, my eyes always look for you..

newinsg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Re: Hi!

Postby newinsg » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:50 pm

minkinguyen wrote:Hi, nice to meet u there, im 24f vietnamese. Im studying in here for almost 2 years. Drop me an email in minki.nguyen@yahoo.com if u want to make friend with me! tks! :)


now i know why you don't have friends for 2 years ..... if you will not try to mingle with group you can't make a friend at all .....
drop me a mail at k.nitin.sharma@gmail.com
Nitin

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34268
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: Hi!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 2:24 pm

newinsg wrote:
minkinguyen wrote:Hi, nice to meet u there, im 24f vietnamese. Im studying in here for almost 2 years. Drop me an email in minki.nguyen@yahoo.com if u want to make friend with me! tks! :)


now i know why you don't have friends for 2 years ..... if you will not try to mingle with group you can't make a friend at all .....


Not too much difference than trying to come on to every girl on the board is it? You tend to get a virtual reputation. :roll:

newinsg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Re: Hi!

Postby newinsg » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 3:17 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
newinsg wrote:
minkinguyen wrote:Hi, nice to meet u there, im 24f vietnamese. Im studying in here for almost 2 years. Drop me an email in minki.nguyen@yahoo.com if u want to make friend with me! tks! :)


now i know why you don't have friends for 2 years ..... if you will not try to mingle with group you can't make a friend at all .....


Not too much difference than trying to come on to every girl on the board is it? You tend to get a virtual reputation. :roll:


i think you should read my posts carefully i reply to guys also .. and few of the guys from your expat forum and me are having dinner this Saturday night. i like to have good company not interested in making girl friends or dating.
drop me a mail at k.nitin.sharma@gmail.com

Nitin

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34268
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 3:46 pm

If you say so. :roll: There are lots of people who roll both ways...... :lol:

innoc3nt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Postby innoc3nt » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 8:59 pm

why are we having this conversation on this thread -_-

i'm just looking to meet some new people, finding it a bit difficult with my situation.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34268
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:46 pm

Sometimes, forewarned is forearmed. :-|


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Newcomer's Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests