Singapore Expats Forum

31/f looking to make some female friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Victoria7780

31/f looking to make some female friends

Postby Victoria7780 » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:40 am

Hi there, I'm Vicky from Newcastle, UK - moved here in January with my husband who is working A LOT Sad

Looking for like minded girls who want to go shopping, meet for coffee, watch a movie etc etc We don't have kids, I do like them (as long as I can give them back!) but have a 3y/o German Shepherd out with us who is my baby! Love all animals, and the usual girly stuff like shoes and handbags! Oh and mimosa's Very Happy

So drop me a line if you want to meet up - I'm out in East Coast near Simei - but can travel anywhere as am close to MRT.

Email is: victoriagibsonclynes@gmail.com

Mail me and I'll give you my BBM / mobile number.
See you soon Smile

ms_gaol

Re: 31/f looking to make some female friends

Postby ms_gaol » Tue, 06 Mar 2012 4:02 pm

Victoria7780 wrote:Hi there, I'm Vicky from Newcastle, UK - moved here in January with my husband who is working A LOT Sad

Looking for like minded girls who want to go shopping, meet for coffee, watch a movie etc etc We don't have kids, I do like them (as long as I can give them back!) but have a 3y/o German Shepherd out with us who is my baby! Love all animals, and the usual girly stuff like shoes and handbags! Oh and mimosa's Very Happy

So drop me a line if you want to meet up - I'm out in East Coast near Simei - but can travel anywhere as am close to MRT.

Email is: victoriagibsonclynes@gmail.com

Mail me and I'll give you my BBM / mobile number.
See you soon Smile

Hi Victoria,

I just joined the forum ... I emailed you though before I register to this forum. Did you get my email?
I'm Asian female, a housewife with no kids too ... Would love to have a friend to hang out during the day. Coffee (I don't drink coffee do, sad I know), shoppings, retail therapy? I'm up for everything fun ...

Let me know if you're interested to meet up someday maybe ...

Thank you & have a good day!! :)

Mirthe

Postby Mirthe » Tue, 27 Mar 2012 9:20 pm

Hi there, i'm Mirthe 29yrs from The Netherlands. Have been in Singapore for four weeks and would love to get to know new friends.

Interests: sports, snowboarding and skiing, reading, travel, cook

Want to meet up for coffee?

catherineteosg

Postby catherineteosg » Mon, 23 Apr 2012 8:15 am

I am looking for new friends too

LizT314

Postby LizT314 » Wed, 25 Apr 2012 5:44 pm

Hi there! Just moved here 2 weeks ago for work from the US and my husband isn't joining me for another 6 months. No kids for the same reasons, just a dog who I treat like one too! :) message me if you want to meet up sometime!

67offsuit

Postby 67offsuit » Wed, 27 Jun 2012 5:02 pm

just moved here a few weeks ago, would love to meet any of you ladies for a coffee/lunch (i work near cbd), shopping, also quite into the girly stuff, or afterwork drinks!
let me know!

MissLspill

Postby MissLspill » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 3:16 pm

Hi Vicky,

I'm also new over here and am looking for female friends I can't pm you yet as not enough posts but I'll email you.

Hope to meet up.

Lisa