Singapore Expats Forum

Ltsvp....

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
final
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 24 Feb 2012

Ltsvp....

Postby final » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 1:25 am

Hi all,please im new here and i would want to know if 57,200 annual income is sufficient to sponsor my spouse and kid for lstvp.Thanks immensely for your answers

voxies09
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 12 Oct 2011

Postby voxies09 » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 1:37 am

yes.. more than enuf

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3459
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
Location: TIMBUKTU

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 3:27 am

No no no. It has to be $2800 x 24 x 17% /2 + 7.8 additional tax = .........
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 9:58 am

Feeling cheeky this fine Friday morning izzit Mr. MS? :lol:

uc
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2009
Location: singapore

Postby uc » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:39 am

Mad Scientist wrote:No no no. It has to be $2800 x 24 x 17% /2 + 7.8 additional tax = .........


= to what?Are u saying that 57200 nt enough?My dear,it is mote than enough.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:42 am

uc wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:No no no. It has to be $2800 x 24 x 17% /2 + 7.8 additional tax = .........


= to what?Are u saying that 57200 nt enough?My dear,it is mote than enough.



what is mote than enough? :???:

uc
Regular
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2009
Location: singapore

Postby uc » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:46 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
uc wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:No no no. It has to be $2800 x 24 x 17% /2 + 7.8 additional tax = .........


= to what?Are u saying that 57200 nt enough?My dear,it is mote than enough.



what is mote than enough? :???:


More pls.My bad

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3459
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
Location: TIMBUKTU

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 5:54 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Feeling cheeky this fine Friday morning izzit Mr. MS? :lol:


Sorry Mate!! I just cannot understand these people when they infos are right in ICA website. This is the real thing and yet got the cheek to ask us where we are NOT the real thing .
Instead of talking to "GOD" directly, the worshipper talks to the bloody cat!!

Yes, am being cheeky as I cannot get my things done here in CHCH as everyone thinks the next guy is an A**SEhole
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests