Singapore Expats Forum

Warmly hello from Vietnam

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
AnnieTran

Warmly hello from Vietnam

Postby AnnieTran » Wed, 22 Feb 2012 1:04 am

Hi all,

It is great to be here in Singapore
Last edited by AnnieTran on Fri, 31 Aug 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramy

Re: subject: Warmly hello from Vietnam

Postby Ramy » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Annie,

Welcome to Singapore. I am Ramy 36/M/Indian also in IT ,been in Singapore for quite sometime.
Its nice to know you love music and Latin dance. I never tried dancing yet :-).

You are very right its fun to know new people. I also like to eat , drink , watch movies ( every weekend ), travel , Photography.

Checked the facebook link you sent and its so true.In our hectic life these small but precious moments makes lot of difference but unintentionally we keep running in the race of life.

I am really impressed by the lines you wrote. Seems like you are into poetry rather than dancing ha ha .

you can reach out to me at rockyn35@gmail.com.

Thanks
Ramy

orangejuice

Re: Warmly hello from Vietnam

Postby orangejuice » Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:37 am

AnnieTran wrote:Hi all,

It is great to be here in Singapore and it is wonderful to find out this forum!
So, me I'm Annie from Vietnam, 28/F, I am here for 18 days so far. My plan is I will be here for 6 months working (on Software Qualification).

I love music and dancing, I do some Latin dance, like Salsa and Tango :)

So it has been quite lonely without knowing anybody, on other hand some housemates don't have same hobby..thats why.

I would love to meet people to hang out together, discover the city, drinking, eating, dancing, watching movie, or simply enjoy the life around us!

I would like to share with you guys this story I read yesterday, it is a good message about not missing things each moments you live

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... e=1&ref=nf

And what I feel during my daily life, just on my experience

We should have our eyes open and save a moment to perceive beauty...as you can see the white flowers are blooming on the grass at the roadside, the little red fruit is ripen in the bush, a golden fish is pregnant in the lake outside of your company...and some sweet words from a love song, a picture that makes you feel happy and create a smile, some words are touching, a gentle action on the train going home, a movie that makes you cry...and many other beautiful things in this world - don't miss them, look around you and feel the world with all of its meaning!

And us, we people are beautiful, I hope everyone will enjoy each other and have a great time in life!

See you soon one day :)
Warmly lovely regards,
Annie

Welcome to singapore. i love salsa but i cant find any partner.

NewSpace

Postby NewSpace » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:39 pm

Do you have facebook, annie?