Singapore Expats Forum

Suture Bleph Upper Eyelid Surgery

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Bernicewong

Suture Bleph Upper Eyelid Surgery

Postby Bernicewong » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 7:03 pm

Hi, anyone done Suture double eye lid surgery recently? I need to Garner more peers to know that what I'm going through Is fine..

Today is my 2nd day - post op and I'm experiencing a whole lot of the below-mentioned symptoms... :(

These downtimes that does not limit to swelling, bruises, dry eye etc is seriously killing me. I wasn't ready to go through the surgery should I know that the recovery period takes such a long time..

I paid a really high cost.. that is easily 2/3 times more than usual surgeons out there.. Hoping it would turn out at least satisfactory.. Cause I'm seeking a double line along my crease now when I opened my eyes which looks really unbalanced from the other eye, and the fold looks way too high as per what I wanted - just a middle fold.

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Re: Suture Bleph Upper Eyelid Surgery

Postby babyangel11 » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:39 am

Bernicewong wrote:Hi, anyone done Suture double eye lid surgery recently? I need to Garner more peers to know that what I'm going through Is fine..

Today is my 2nd day - post op and I'm experiencing a whole lot of the below-mentioned symptoms... :(

These downtimes that does not limit to swelling, bruises, dry eye etc is seriously killing me. I wasn't ready to go through the surgery should I know that the recovery period takes such a long time..

I paid a really high cost.. that is easily 2/3 times more than usual surgeons out there.. Hoping it would turn out at least satisfactory.. Cause I'm seeking a double line along my crease now when I opened my eyes which looks really unbalanced from the other eye, and the fold looks way too high as per what I wanted - just a middle fold.

Hi BerniceWong,

Since you just did your operation lately only, even though it is suture method, it would still be swollen, bruised, etc.

But dont worry, usually double eyelids using suture methods should look quite natural after a while although sometimes it can take up to 3 months to look totally natural.

I have seen before n noticed although im not sure how true is that is the longer the swell comes down totally, usually the DEL would at least appropriately have some height. One of my gfs using this suture method had quite a speedy recovery but her DEL have drooped down quite alot n look almost single eyelid now.

Btw which surgeon did you go to n how much did you pay?

Cheers.