Singapore Expats

Mother's Group - Caribbean at Keppel Bay

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
kirstenfox09

Mother's Group - Caribbean at Keppel Bay

Post by kirstenfox09 » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 1:35 pm

Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows of a mother's group at The Caribbean at Keppel Bay? Have just moved here from Sydney and have a 5 month old, so it would be great to meet some other mums :)

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Mother's Group - Caribbean at Keppel Bay

Post by poodlek » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 4:26 pm

kirstenfox09 wrote:Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows of a mother's group at The Caribbean at Keppel Bay? Have just moved here from Sydney and have a 5 month old, so it would be great to meet some other mums :)
I live here! I have a son who will be one next week. I'll PM you my HP number and you can send me a text.

sharig

hi!

Post by sharig » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 8:08 pm

Hi,
I am also an Australian and I live in Haw Par Villa (a couple of stops from you). I've also just arrived! I have a daughter who turned 9 months today.
I'm keen to hang out with some mums and bubs. I'm often at Harbourfront/Vivo if you'd like to catch up.
Here's my email meet [email protected].

Cheers
Shari :)

jmhelle

Post by jmhelle » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:00 am

Hi there, I just moved to the Caribbean at Keppel Bay with my husband and daughter of 6months old. I noticed that you were looking for a mother's group. Have you found any? I would also be glad to meet some other mums! Cheers:)

kirstenfox09

Post by kirstenfox09 » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 2:19 pm

Hi there, there is a coffee morning on Wednesdays at 10.30am at Prive (over at the Marina) which I just went to for the first time yesterday. Nice group of mums, mostly with toddler age children.
Perhaps see you at the group or if you'd like to meet up for a coffee or by the pool (I often take my daughter swimming in the afternoons), let me know, my email is [email protected] :)
Cheers, Kirsten.

Norwegian in Singapore

Post by Norwegian in Singapore » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 9:48 pm

Hi there!
I just moved in to Caribbean a week ago, and would love to meet new friends here! My husband and I are both Norwegian, and are staying here for the next three and a half years. We are also expecting our first child in the end of august. So let me know if any of you would like to meet me by one of the pools or would like to join me for a *slow* stroll anywhere:-)

Hoping to hear from you!

Anita
Expecting our first baby in august/september!

Mummymg

Wednesday 10.30am

Post by Mummymg » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 9:58 pm

[quote="kirstenfox09"]Hi there, there is a coffee morning on Wednesdays at 10.30am at Prive (over at the Marina) which I just went to for the first time yesterday. Nice group of mums, mostly with toddler age children.
Perhaps see you at the group or if you'd like to meet up for a coffee or by the pool (I often take my daughter swimming in the afternoons), let me know, my email is [email protected] :)
Cheers, Kirsten.[/quote]

Hi Kirsten
Moving into the Caribbean on Wed. I have a 22month old and wondering if the coffee morning still happens at the Marina?
Thanks
Emma

MrsLowe

Post by MrsLowe » Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:43 pm

Hi all!

I just arrived in Singapore with my husband & a 2.5 month old. We are staying at a hotel but planning to move Caribbean once we find at an apartment there. We're from Melbourne Australia. Keen to join a mother's group so please reply to my post!

Mariel

Norwegian in Singapore

Post by Norwegian in Singapore » Sat, 01 Sep 2012 6:49 pm

Hi MrsLowe!
I have not found any Mothers group here at Caribbean, but I wouldn't mind starting one up!
My due date was yesterday, so I guess I`ll be a mother real soon!
I see a lot of preggies around here, and a lot of young babies so there is definitely people interested.
If you are interested in meeting up, please drop me a e-mail and we`ll take it from there!
My e-mail address is: [email protected]
Expecting our first baby in august/september!

Annakin33

Post by Annakin33 » Fri, 28 Jun 2013 4:12 pm

Hi

I wondered if anyone fancied starting a meet up here? We've been here a couple of months and would love to meet others with wee ones. We have two girls, 3 and 1. Thanks!

Kayatoast

Post by Kayatoast » Sun, 14 Jul 2013 2:47 am

Hi Annakin33

I have a 17 month old little girl and we're moving to Keppel Bay soon. We'd love to meet up :) . Thanks!

Annakin33

Post by Annakin33 » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 2:28 pm

Hi

Great- my email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch

Annakin33

Post by Annakin33 » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 2:29 pm

Hi

Great- my email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch

JeanineSW

Any meet ups for mummies at Caribbean?

Post by JeanineSW » Sat, 03 Aug 2013 6:26 pm

Hi there! Just wondering if you there are any meet ups for mummies and kids out there. My family and I just moved here last week fr Msia. Would love to get connected. I have 2 boys, 3 y.o and 8 m.o :)
Jean@2boys

marbid

Re: Mother's Group - Caribbean at Keppel Bay

Post by marbid » Wed, 09 Mar 2016 3:11 pm

Hello,

We are moving into Carribean at Keppel Bay next weekend. We have a 2 and half year old girl.

Is there any mom's group or an organized playgroup for kids?

Would love to meet up for a coffee if anyone is free.

Thank you