Singapore Expats Forum

Seeking Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery's Email Contact!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Isha.Mikael

Seeking Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery's Email Contact!

Postby Isha.Mikael » Fri, 17 Feb 2012 5:25 pm

Hi

I intend to get work done on my nose and perhaps facial contouring in Korea.
I have finally made up my mind and their results have been the most impressive.

I would like to have surgery done at Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery www.asps.co.kr

But I want to drop an enquiry by email, would anyone know what their email address is?? The email address on the Korean site does not seem to work as it bounced back when I sent an email.

And if anyone would like to provide some reviews, do feel free to.

Thanks!

magical
Regular
Regular

Postby magical » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 11:35 pm

Woah very nice job! How much does they charge for Rhinoplasty + ear cartilage + septal?
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

Isha.Mikael

Postby Isha.Mikael » Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:28 am

You're asking me? I don't know? I don't have information on that? It's not like I work there

xiaonm

Re: Seeking Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery's Email Contact!

Postby xiaonm » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 4:01 pm

Isha.Mikael wrote:Hi

I would like to have surgery done at Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery www.asps.co.kr

But I want to drop an enquiry by email, would anyone know what their email address is?? The email address on the Korean site does not seem to work as it bounced back when I sent an email.

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Saw someone posted the email on another forum, not too sure whether is it still in use cause it's the post is dated may 2011

doctor's name: Lee min goo
email: lmg@seoulps.co.kr

Hope it helps.

Isha.Mikael

Postby Isha.Mikael » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 9:10 am

Hey Thank you! I'll be dropping them an email shortly.
Now I'm indecisive between asps and this other clinic - ITEM Clinic.
I stumbled upon a thread in Purse Forum and they did a pretty good job for this girl, she's gorgeous!

Isha.Mikael

Postby Isha.Mikael » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 9:21 am

xiaonm wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Saw someone posted the email on another forum, not too sure whether is it still in use cause it's the post is dated may 2011

Hope it helps.

I stumbled upon a thread in Purse Forum and they did a pretty good job for this girl, she's gorgeous!

xiaonm

Postby xiaonm » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:03 am

Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Hope it helps.

Oh. Ya. There's a lot of info in purse forum. Where did you hear about asps? Is it good too? I try searching for some reviews .. But can't find much ..

The bloggers jacqueline koh and peggy heng got their surgery sponsored at itemclinic. Got drastic change! Especially JK!

Isha.Mikael

Postby Isha.Mikael » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 3:07 pm

xiaonm wrote:
Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Hope it helps.

Oh. Ya. There's a lot of info in purse forum. Where did you hear about asps? Is it good too? I try searching for some reviews .. But can't find much ..

The bloggers jacqueline koh and peggy heng got their surgery sponsored at itemclinic. Got drastic change! Especially JK!

I'm a google person. Haha... I just happened to stumble upon the site, really impressed till Item Clinic.
Jacqueline? Will check it out. Peggy? Unfortunately wasn't impressed. Lol... she still doesn't look any attractive even after surgery to me. I don't quite like how she looks anyway.
JK? Yeah I've heard of them... but have yet to actually see photos.

xiaonm

Postby xiaonm » Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:22 am

Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:
Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Hope it helps.

I'm a google person. Haha... I just happened to stumble upon the site, really impressed till Item Clinic.
Jacqueline? Will check it out. Peggy? Unfortunately wasn't impressed. Lol... she still doesn't look any attractive even after surgery to me. I don't quite like how she looks anyway.

Yeah. I feel Peggy heng looks better before the surgeries. The eyes doesn't look natural. There's this weird shape... I think it's the inner corner of her eyes..

As for jacequline koh, well, she asked for drastic changes... But I feel her face is too small .. But she likes it.. The clinic gave her a free revision when she wasn't too satisfied the first time. It's good .. But I think after a failed surgery, most people wouldn't go back to the same doctor in case it becomes worse.. Lol..

So have asps responded back to you?

Isha.Mikael

Postby Isha.Mikael » Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:27 pm

xiaonm wrote:
Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:
Isha.Mikael wrote:
xiaonm wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Isha.Mikael,

Hope it helps.

Yeah. I feel Peggy heng looks better before the surgeries. The eyes doesn't look natural. There's this weird shape... I think it's the inner corner of her eyes..

As for jacequline koh, well, she asked for drastic changes... But I feel her face is too small .. But she likes it.. The clinic gave her a free revision when she wasn't too satisfied the first time. It's good .. But I think after a failed surgery, most people wouldn't go back to the same doctor in case it becomes worse.. Lol..

No they haven't! Damn...
I've seen Jacqueline, damn she doesn't look anywhere near pretty.
Both bloggers are just making me think twice about Item now.
So have asps responded back to you?