Singapore Expats Forum

Emirates Recruitment 2012

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012

Postby sweetsera » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:41 am

Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012

Postby pianoplayer » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 2:46 pm

sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)

sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012

Postby sweetsera » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 3:55 pm

pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012

Postby pianoplayer » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 4:00 pm

sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^


haha ok will ask him! aiya still so far away! hahaha you got no ot that day ah??? after you make me go alone again... :(

sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012

Postby sweetsera » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 4:02 pm

pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^


haha ok will ask him! aiya still so far away! hahaha you got no ot that day ah??? after you make me go alone again... :(


OPPS! :X Won't already. I totally regret pulling out frm JQ cos of my stupid company. Now I'm back to square one. ): ):

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012

Postby pianoplayer » Wed, 26 Sep 2012 5:47 pm

sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^


haha ok will ask him! aiya still so far away! hahaha you got no ot that day ah??? after you make me go alone again... :(


OPPS! :X Won't already. I totally regret pulling out frm JQ cos of my stupid company. Now I'm back to square one. ): ):


haha still got JAL dont worry babe! hahaha

liangchendean
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby liangchendean » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 3:51 pm

pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^


haha ok will ask him! aiya still so far away! hahaha you got no ot that day ah??? after you make me go alone again... :(


OPPS! :X Won't already. I totally regret pulling out frm JQ cos of my stupid company. Now I'm back to square one. ): ):


haha still got JAL dont worry babe! hahaha


i am going....

sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012

Postby sweetsera » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 4:15 pm

liangchendean wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


haha i think dean is gg too.... :)


Shall we ask Dean if he wants to go with us? The more people the more fun! ^^


haha ok will ask him! aiya still so far away! hahaha you got no ot that day ah??? after you make me go alone again... :(


OPPS! :X Won't already. I totally regret pulling out frm JQ cos of my stupid company. Now I'm back to square one. ): ):


haha still got JAL dont worry babe! hahaha


i am going....


Do you want to meetup somewhere and head there together? PianoPlayer and I are heading there together. (:

michelle.chng2585
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby michelle.chng2585 » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 5:49 pm

sweetsera wrote:Anyone else heading for the Oct recruitment? Piano Player and I are planning to head there tgt! (:


I am planning to go :) maybe we can all meet there or something?

User avatar
mysoju
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Location: Singapore/Australia/Japan/China

Postby mysoju » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 6:05 pm

its a walk-in ? or just hand up resume.?

michelle.chng2585
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby michelle.chng2585 » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 6:24 pm

mysoju wrote:its a walk-in ? or just hand up resume.?


u gotta register online then its a walk in. gotta bring resume, certs, parent's wedding cert, birth cert and other stuff..that's what i read on another blog...

User avatar
mysoju
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Location: Singapore/Australia/Japan/China

Postby mysoju » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 8:35 pm

oh~ so this time its a ? walk in?

michelle.chng2585
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby michelle.chng2585 » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 2:56 pm

mysoju wrote:oh~ so this time its a ? walk in?


you might wana check with the rest.. what i saw above was a global assessment day..but from their website, i am not sure if the online registration form is need ed since it says we have to be fluent in Arabic = =

anyone any idea?

User avatar
mysoju
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Location: Singapore/Australia/Japan/China

Postby mysoju » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 6:36 pm

anyone heading there?

autumn-winter
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 27 Nov 2009

Postby autumn-winter » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:58 am

I am going this saturday!
Sweet sera and pianoplayer, where are u all meeting up? :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest