Singapore Expats Forum

Just a simple Sg Chn gal trying to expand my social circle

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Prettysnow

Just a simple Sg Chn gal trying to expand my social circle

Postby Prettysnow » Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:49 pm

Hi everyone, Happy Valentines/Friendship day!! :) I'm a local Chn gal,30 who's trying to expand my social circle. I have come to this stage of my life whereby most of my time is revolved around work and the mundane lifestyle that is alternated between work and home and vice versa. You get the picture. Will love to know more friends, open to all nationalities, male and female are welcome. Let's have some outings or gatherings going! Movies, meals, tea, shopping.. :)

Inception
Regular
Regular

Postby Inception » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 3:03 pm

Happy Valentines day to u too! Well it was a boring V Day as usual. I am a male 32 living in SG for more then 15 years. All my friends moved to Aus, US, CAN and I am left behind. Its really difficult to make friends once you are out of the circle. Hope to hear from you!

Prettysnow

Postby Prettysnow » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 9:38 pm

:) Yeah, it was quite a boring V day yesterday for me too. Sorry, I was not able to PM you. This is my email: sallytjua@hotmail.com

Littlematchgal

Postby Littlematchgal » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 9:09 am

Hi Prettysnow,

You could drop me a mail at littlematchgal@hotmail.sg. I am looking for more friends to expand my social circle too. To go party, shopping, chitchat or coffee

lenoirgirl

Postby lenoirgirl » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 4:03 pm

i know what you mean. so many people around and we should expand our social circle haha. :D well, my email is scrapdrinkjoy@gmail.com email me anytime :)

ddlim12

Postby ddlim12 » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 3:05 pm

hi all...