Singapore Expats

Cow Economics

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Wed, 08 Feb 2012 2:33 pm

I wouldn't call you white trash personally, unless of course you hadn't shaved, you may have looked a little rough!

What did you say to him? I hope you said "I beg your pardon little man, there is no room for racism in our beautiful country" or if you didn't have the time you could shorten it to "f*** off c**to"
nutnut

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Wed, 08 Feb 2012 2:49 pm

nutnut wrote:I wouldn't call you white trash personally, unless of course you hadn't shaved, you may have looked a little rough!

What did you say to him? I hope you said "I beg your pardon little man, there is no room for racism in our beautiful country" or if you didn't have the time you could shorten it to "f*** off c**to"
Not much, believe it or not!

I just told her to wait for people to get out of a lift, before barging into people trying to get in first. She was so angry - her rage was making her shake. She called me an arsehole and then an idiot, then actually gets out of the lift and follows me outside and starts curling her finger at me to come over and speak to her - that went down well! And then said that she said sorry for barging me - I was like, was that before or after you called me an arsehole?!

She got all wound up as I kept finding holes in her little speech, and then walks off and said 'go back to your own Country, you white trash'. I was actually quite shocked, and I sort of froze and uttered quite feebly 'thats really racist'... I was so annoyed with myself because I thought of so many replies about a minute later. She clearly didn't think what she said was wrong as it was in front of about 30 people all smoking outside - mix of locals and foreigners. She just made herself look like a complete racist twat. A few fellow smokers were like 'she has a real problem'....

I haven't seen her since, but the irony is she likely works for a foreign multinational company as there are hardly any local companies in our building!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 08 Feb 2012 4:46 pm

Reminds me of the trembling hysteria of the woman who stupidly walked blindly into me.

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”