Singapore Expats

BA recruitent 2012

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 3:23 pm

Yes they have finish the calling by now.. I'm not sure the kiv listing though. Have anyone been called on the kiv list?

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 5:21 pm

SimplyMe86 wrote:Yes they have finish the calling by now.. I'm not sure the kiv listing though. Have anyone been called on the kiv list?

I guess we are in their KIV waiting list already. Who knows some who got selected might reject the offer and they might put us in hehe..Let's wait and see ya. Gd luck :)

autumn-winter
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-winter » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 5:36 pm

Yep lets wait for the letter:)

Anw kindaichi ur three frens are they ex-crew?

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 5:54 pm

Actually they didn't mentioned to me anything about the letter? It's a rejection letter? Or? Hmmmm

autumn-winter
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-winter » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 5:59 pm

Not v sure.
I was told if we are selected we will get a call by today if not a letter by next week.

So i guess the letter could be to let us noe if we are on kiv or totally rejected?

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 6:05 pm

autumn-winter wrote:Not v sure.
I was told if we are selected we will get a call by today if not a letter by next week.

So i guess the letter could be to let us noe if we are on kiv or totally rejected?

Same here i heard the same thing. That 3 who got in guess one is ex crew. Coz this saturday got other airlines interview who knows those who got in BA might reject it .

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 6:32 pm

Well I guess let's update each other again if we received the letter :) still feeling kinda sad! Lol..

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Sun, 19 Aug 2012 3:10 am

Hey autumn winter..couldn't reply to ur pm. Yes I received a letter. Sigh..sadly. A rejection letter. :( were anyone told about the kiv list till now?

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 4:13 pm

Hi All,

just saw an ad on flygosh. BA is recruiting Mandarin speaking crew (based in london).

is anyone going to apply for it?

I skimmed through the thread and saw on one of the earlier entries that all costs will be incurred by the applicant should they be selected for interviews in london and also accommodation and other expenses will not be provided at all.

i was a little excited as i would love to be able to work in London. been there for a month and really love that place.

let me know :)

gladysl

Post by gladysl » Mon, 16 Sep 2013 5:38 pm

tresorinlove wrote:Hi All,

just saw an ad on flygosh. BA is recruiting Mandarin speaking crew (based in london).

I skimmed through the thread and saw on one of the earlier entries that all costs will be incurred by the applicant should they be selected for interviews in london and also accommodation and other expenses will not be provided at all.

i was a little excited as i would love to be able to work in London. been there for a month and really love that place.

im going to send my resume in!

CaseyHan

Post by CaseyHan » Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47 am

gladysl wrote:

I got the reply from BA. the initial interview is on 5 oct... in London... i m not able to get leave... plus gotta buy ticket and arrange every other things.. ohhh dear i m not able to go.... sad...

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 6:27 pm

Hey Casey! yeah i expected that. and i did my research on Ba crew and read that the salary really isn't good at all. Not worth it unless i marry someone there :/

CaseyHan wrote:
gladysl wrote:

I got the reply from BA. the initial interview is on 5 oct... in London... i m not able to get leave... plus gotta buy ticket and arrange every other things.. ohhh dear i m not able to go.... sad...

Robindoo

Post by Robindoo » Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:17 pm

I got my reply from BA too. About a week after my friend received hers. Mines on the 16th. But I cant even afford the tickets...

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Tue, 15 Oct 2013 6:01 pm

hi Robindoo, i did my research and the salary and benefits scheme doesn't seem very attractive...and it's not very practical of us to fly there from sg. unless you are going for a holiday there at the same :/ try to emirates open day!
Robindoo wrote:I got my reply from BA too. About a week after my friend received hers. Mines on the 16th. But I cant even afford the tickets...

Robindoo

Post by Robindoo » Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:38 pm

tresorinlove wrote:hi Robindoo, i did my research and the salary and benefits scheme doesn't seem very attractive...and it's not very practical of us to fly there from sg. unless you are going for a holiday there at the same :/ try to emirates open day!
Robindoo wrote:I got my reply from BA too. About a week after my friend received hers. Mines on the 16th. But I cant even afford the tickets...
I missed the open day for Emirates :(

Return to “Airline Careers”