Singapore Expats Forum

Come Learn About the Mankind Project! Feb 13, American Club

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Strong Eagle

Come Learn About the Mankind Project! Feb 13, American Club

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 02 Feb 2012 9:34 pm

Many of you may have seen the small ManKind Project logo that is attached to my signature line. Up until 1 year ago, I was the only person in Singapore to have done the weekend training.

There are now eight of us in Singapore, and we have organized our first ever "open house". It will be held at the American Club on Feb 13, 7PM until 9PM.

The event is free, no obligation, and nothing to sell to you. You even get free refreshments. This is an opportunity to learn about the ManKind Project... changing the world one man at a time... and the New Warrior Training Adventure... come listen and come talk to us.

Please contact me for further information.

Map of the American Club location.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 06 Feb 2012 8:17 pm

Sure... it's a stretch... and up to two hours of your time... but please come.

Why do we (the men that have done the training) invite others? Because we liked what we got, and we want to share. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please contact me, or Tom or Christoper (on the attachment) and we'll make sure we have a seat reserved for you.

Thanks...

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:41 am

This even begins at 7 PM tomorrow night... Monday... at the American Club. Please come join us and learn about a path of personal growth.

Cheers.