I would like some guidance for what type of salary to expect for an expat being relocated to work in Singapore for either a Senior Manager or Head of level in Operational Risk.
Some basic information:
- currently a Senior Manager but looking for potentially Head of packages, but would also like to understand Senior Manager packages,
- currently working for big 4 bank,
- operational risk management experience specialising in Transactional Banking Products/Electronic payments,
- high marks in MBA (but not completed yet),
- CISA qualified,
- 12 years experience,
- big 4 audit experience (PwC),
- highly regarded in current job in bank (i.e. high performance)
Would appreciate some advice as to what relocation costs would be paid for, what sort of salary to expect, what sort of bonus for Senior Manager and Head of level.
Thanks for your help!