Singapore Expats

Need Connection!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
peterliang

Need Connection!

Post by peterliang » Fri, 27 Jan 2012 2:36 pm

Hello everyone!
I am a foreigner who's finding job here in singapore. I've been in singapore just over ten days and I seriously want to get a good job in singapore. To me, I have some experience as an IT Assistant and have experience as an IT Sales Executive. I would like to know if you guys have any connections or any vacancies in your companies or organizations as I would like to get a job as soon as possible. I am friendly, open-minded and kind-hearted. I speak English, Mandarin and moderate Cantonese. In addition, I would like to have a new friendship with any locals or foreigners who are friendly. Thank you in advance. Hope to know you.

Regards
Live to learn and learn to live.

beppi
Manager
Manager

Post by beppi » Fri, 27 Jan 2012 5:22 pm

There are many local IT guys available, who must be preferentially employed according to the law. So don't put your hopes high to find a job AND get the necessary work visa.
You don't mention if you have a university degree and work experience. If not, your chances are very low!