Singapore Expats Forum

costa rhu-east coast

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

costa rhu-east coast

Postby Guest » Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:24 pm

:roll:moving to costa rhu with my hubby, wud love to know more n more people, any young couples/gals out there??

Postby kellymarie » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 9:10 am

Am 26yr female, also moving to costs rhu with family shortly, when do you get there?

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:41 pm

hi kelly, :) :) :) :) :)

already in costa rhu. moved here last weekend. when r u supposed to move here with ur family?? where r u from?

Postby kellymarie » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 2:57 pm

Am not moving till mid feb, have been sorting out lease today.

I have 2mth girl and 6 year girl, you?

Where abouts on the estate do you live and how do you find it?

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:47 pm

hi again,

i'm from india, moved to singapore recently with my husband. I'm on a DP(no job). no kids as yet, just me n my husband.
Initially i was hesitating to stay towards this side (east coast) as i'm new to singapore, (not working, not many friends) so i wanted to stay close to orchard road but things didn't work out n we had to move here. but now i'm getting more n more comfortable staying here. there is a bus stand right here n bus no.158 goes to many places, so i either take another bus or get down at kallang mrt station. only prob is no convenient stores close by. there is also a shuttle serv which goes to pakway parade and raffles place.(i haven't tried it yet).
let me know if u want to know anything else.

:D :D