Appeal for entry visa rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 5:30 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
Maarten wrote: Partly true ... I speak from own experience inviting people from Asia to The Netherlands.
How many young single Asian females do you tend to invite, and where are you meeting all of them? :P Because I can make some assumptions, and those assumptions would dovetail with likely red-flags for ICA :wink:
Yeah boy, give us the score :D :D How many ???

Oh, btw, you did give your girl friend an invite to come to Singapore ?

I was told that ICA also does scan / copy out the details in the invite :D Or do a scan of the invite to keep in their 'archives' :)

I Rest my case ..

Maarten

Post by Maarten » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 6:32 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
Maarten wrote: Partly true ... I speak from own experience inviting people from Asia to The Netherlands.
How many young single Asian females do you tend to invite, and where are you meeting all of them? :P Because I can make some assumptions, and those assumptions would dovetail with likely red-flags for ICA :wink:
Come on its nothing like that I am a decent guy ... so dont get too exited :D

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 8:18 pm

Decent guys, with young attractive ASEAN girls on holiday. Yep, ICA's never heard that one before! :p

Sorry just giving you a hard time. :D Since we've beaten this dead horse long enough... I hope it all works out. Honestly not sure what there is you can do though.