Singapore Expats

25/F/UK - new & looking to make friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
sarah117

25/F/UK - new & looking to make friends

Post by sarah117 » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 1:54 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I'm Scottish & moved to Singapore about 6 weeks ago with my boyfriend. I've been travelling around SE Asia a bit since then so haven't met many people in Singapore, but I'm here now and would love to make some friends. I'm currently unemployed so have a lot of free time in the day - it'd be great to meet people to hang out with! I'm easy going and interested in most things; having coffee/drinks/going out for food, visiting museums/parks, films etc.

If you'd like to get in touch or meet up you can reply here or email me at [email protected].

harlyd

Post by harlyd » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 1:08 pm

would love to meet up when i get there! just sent you an email!

rajathrai

Re: 25/F/UK - new & looking to make friends

Post by rajathrai » Wed, 01 Feb 2012 8:08 am

sarah117 wrote:Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I'm Scottish & moved to Singapore about 6 weeks ago with my boyfriend. I've been travelling around SE Asia a bit since then so haven't met many people in Singapore, but I'm here now and would love to make some friends. I'm currently unemployed so have a lot of free time in the day - it'd be great to meet people to hang out with! I'm easy going and interested in most things; having coffee/drinks/going out for food, visiting museums/parks, films etc.

If you'd like to get in touch or meet up you can reply here or email me at [email protected].
Dont Judge a book by its coverpage... look into the book.. read it... then u will really know how good or bad it is... same with me... read me;-)

SiX FeeT TaLL SLiM GuY Here....VeRy FrIenDLy...OnCe U KnOw Me YoU'll LoVe Me..GiVe YOu My WoRd For THat:-) ReSt U CaN AsK Me...

Doneing my MBA in Marketing and looking forward ,.,,

[email protected]
one life live it.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 01 Feb 2012 8:21 am

Doneing your Masters issit?

p.s. so high class what you have own teeth too?

nakatago

Re: 25/F/UK - new & looking to make friends

Post by nakatago » Wed, 01 Feb 2012 8:43 am

rajathrai wrote: Dont Judge a book by its coverpage... look into the book.. read it... then u will really know how good or bad it is... same with me... read me;-)

SiX FeeT TaLL SLiM GuY Here....VeRy FrIenDLy...OnCe U KnOw Me YoU'll LoVe Me..GiVe YOu My WoRd For THat:-) ReSt U CaN AsK Me...

Doneing my MBA in Marketing and looking forward ,.,,

[email protected]
Be warned: post identical stuff multiple times again and you will be banned. Identical multiple posts are considered spam here.

"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 01 Feb 2012 8:46 am

Telling 6 birds in 10 minutes that you find each of them fascinating is not exactly likely to win many fans either.

(Oh gosh, there's my western sophistication with the ladies showing through again ;))