Singapore Expats Forum

Regarding my PR status

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Kalaivanivg

Regarding my PR status

Postby Kalaivanivg » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Experts,

I m new to this forum. I have applied my PR on 25-May-2011

1) Applied a dependant PR(My husband is staying in SG for 11 yrs and PR for 8 yrs)

2)I came to SG on March 2011.

3)i got a job in SG and I am currently in P2 EP earning >50K per anum

I got letter twice from ICA that i need to produce my hubbys missing educational certs and my Pay slip last november and submiited the required docs.

It has been more than 7 months i did not get any positive result from ICA.Do i have a chance to get a positive response from them...Appreciate your replies...thanks

singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor

Re: Regarding my PR status

Postby singaporeflyer » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 5:46 pm

Kalaivanivg wrote:Hi Experts,

1) Applied a dependant PR(My husband is staying in SG for 11 yrs and PR for 8 yrs)

I got letter twice from ICA that i need to produce my hubbys missing educational certs and my Pay slip last november and submiited the required docs.

It has been more than 7 months i did not get any positive result from ICA.Do i have a chance to get a positive response from them...Appreciate your replies...thanks

Wait patiently for some more time. They may be looking into your case and that is why they are asking for more documents?

dhijho

Re: Regarding my PR status

Postby dhijho » Fri, 30 Dec 2011 4:28 pm

Kalaivanivg wrote:Hi Experts,

Kalai, We are in the same boat! we too applied on 14th Mar 2011 and still waiting for confirmation. Did you stated you are working ?

Kalaivanivg

Postby Kalaivanivg » Tue, 03 Jan 2012 5:53 pm

Yes!!! I informed ICA that i m working and submitted my Employment letter and pay slip