Singapore Expats

S C Pro

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
OceanDrive

S C Pro

Post by OceanDrive » Wed, 21 Dec 2011 5:08 pm

I' ve found today an app that checks the UV-Index at every place on every day and tells you how long you can stay in the sun and how you can get protected. It's called "I will not advertise on this forum or my account will be suspended"

Just wanted to tell you because many of us are going to other places during the holidays, right?

I will fly to Thailand on friday! See you :)

Moderator X9200

OceanDrive

Post by OceanDrive » Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:07 am

This is the link by the way:

[url removed]

It's no advertisement, just sharing help!

x9200

Post by x9200 » Fri, 23 Dec 2011 3:34 pm

Certainly. That's probably why you earlier posted virtually identical post as your first and only one to another forum and that's why you had to advertise again. It is also unclear what this all has to do with SG as you are posting from another country. Say goodbye to your account.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sat, 24 Dec 2011 2:22 am

x9200 wrote:Certainly. That's probably why you earlier posted virtually identical post as your first and only one to another forum and that's why you had to advertise again. It is also unclear what this all has to do with SG as you are posting from another country. Say goodbye to your account.

Don't forget your X9200 signature for the history books! Give SMS a chase until next Christmas, then we can tally up the meanest machine, if Nak does the counting :lol:

x9200

Post by x9200 » Sat, 24 Dec 2011 7:33 am

Ksl, your post is off topic! Please behave or we will ban the use of the word vinegar on this forum!