Singapore Expats Forum

Siloso Beach Party Everybody - Who's Going?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sweepingidiotologies

Siloso Beach Party Everybody - Who's Going?

Postby sweepingidiotologies » Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:55 pm

Again, the late comer saw the banner at Marine Parade, wakes up to the craziness of Siloso Beach Party and goes ‘Damn!!! Can I stop thinking Eurozone debts!!’

I am definitely in on this party and all set to go. I will be in Singapore on New Year’s Eve and it’s a choice between a lame BBQ party with my housemates, quiet countdown at a Timbre or drunk, wild, parties, getting sand in my shoes, sweaty bodies bumping into each other, drinking with strangers I never saw in my life before (perhaps after as well). It’s really a lot more fun when you are drinking without your colleagues and close friends, if like me you are self conscious about your image.

I am clearing my plans and count me in. If anyone is going, add another member to your group and drop me a note already. If anyone is looking for party animals to hit the beach, drop me a note and let’s form a group.

I am a party animal, with the stamina to rough it out till the next morning for breakfast and enjoy the thrills of a crazy night out. Open mind and anything goes attitude – I am neither your Mum to nag at you nor the Priest to cross my chest watching you…………….do whatever you want.

Drop me a note and let’s work this out. I am going – that is definite. For all of you out there still contemplating with maybes or buts, don’t bother replying.

Oh forgot – sweepingidiotologies@gmail.com – moi email. Or you can just leave me your email and I will drop you a note.

sweepingidiotologies

Postby sweepingidiotologies » Mon, 26 Dec 2011 8:15 pm

No one is going????? Gosh!!!

I already bought my tickets - well two tickets actually.

Is there anyone or any groups of people out there confirmed to attend the Siloso Beach Party this Eve? If so, drop me a message - we could hook up at Harbourfront and head there together!!!

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:00 am

sweepingidiotologies wrote:No one is going????? Gosh!!!

I already bought my tickets - well two tickets actually.

Is there anyone or any groups of people out there confirmed to attend the Siloso Beach Party this Eve? If so, drop me a message - we could hook up at Harbourfront and head there together!!!

I have grown past the 'party animal' stage, just a thought ..

I used to attend such 'dos' to meet people .. not go crash with m own gang of friends :D

Don't you wanna make strangers into Friends - a-la Heinekken ?? :)

sanjivvohra
Regular
Regular

Postby sanjivvohra » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:30 am

Still trying to make up our mnds about a trip to East Coast Park (have your own party at the extereme end of the park) or one of the expensive "do's" like Sentosa.
Sanjiv

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:55 am

sanjivvohra wrote:Still trying to make up our mnds about a trip to East Coast Park (have your own party at the extereme end of the park) or one of the expensive "do's" like Sentosa.

Actually, the sentosa do's are "CHEAP" considering the perpetual queue for drinks and almost everygoes goes there with a pre-drink .. :)

And a few load up on other cocktails so the idea is to party off for cheap .. ;) and grab a couple of beer when you are thirsty ..

PS: I thought East coast entertainment strip was being wound down ??

sk_usc

I will most likely go to the party

Postby sk_usc » Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:10 am

Lets see how many more will join us in another 72 hrs
Life is short enjoy it with no regrets

SK