Singapore Expats

Yoskarn Clinic or Dr. Pichet the butcherer

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
spongebabe

Yoskarn Clinic or Dr. Pichet the butcherer

Post by spongebabe » Wed, 14 Dec 2011 5:32 pm

Hi guys anyone had done surgery in Yoskarn clinic? I should be going to Dr Pichet but ive changed my mind after reading a lot of bad stuff about him about the internet. one even said hes a butcher of bangkok.

gmmf.link

Re: Yoskarn Clinic or Dr. Pichet the butcherer

Post by gmmf.link » Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:28 pm

Hi there I have done the following in yoskarn
- Nose reshaping
- Lip reduction
- Chin implant :)

foclesilvia

Post by foclesilvia » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 3:28 am

I went to Dr.Pichet for Breast Augmentation few months ago. Despite reading online and found some said he’s a ‘Bangkok butcherer’, he in real life is a very honest and kind one. I had been looking for a surgeon to do my BA for many years and decided to go to Dr. Pichet because he gave me the informative consultation, what to honestly expect from the result of my BA and the cost-effective surgery quotation. From my personal experience, it went well with pleasing result. Dr. Pichet and his staff were professionals who had experiences in plastic surgery for many years. Giving 8 out of 10 for overall service from his Bangkok Plastic Surgery. I think it’s better contacting him directly and see how he answer or consult with your preferred surgery. His response is always a quick manner as well.

Lazy_Daisy

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Fri, 27 Sep 2013 5:48 pm

Do not trust the post above! I am certain it was written by Dr Pichet himself or by someone he has hired. Every time someone asks about Pichet (on every forum across the Internet), "someone" is always quick to register a new account and tries to convince everyone how amazing, professional, kind and cost-effective Pichet and his staff is.

It's just a fake report by a surgeon who tries to save his reputation. Do not trust him. There is a reason to why they call him "the butcher of Bangkok".

I haven't been to him myself, but I have read lots and lots of horrible stories from his patients. I wouldn't go to him even if his service was free.

P.S: Mods should check the IP-number of the poster to see if she is really from Johannesburg, or if she "happens to be on vacation in Thailand right now.". :roll:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Sep 2013 6:19 pm

Hate to tell you this, but it sounds like YOU have the vendetta. The poster IS posting from South Africa.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

rossnyc

GOOD JOB Lazy_Daisy !!!

Post by rossnyc » Sat, 28 Sep 2013 9:20 pm

Hey lazy Daisy

U got a GOOD point!!

I too noticed immediate responses to bad reviews about the
BUTCHER of BANGKOK!!

I support your post 300% !!!!

Thank you for looking out for all other future PS patients

Please keep posting

Cheers

THE GREAT ROSS @ SG

foclesilvia

Post by foclesilvia » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 4:31 am

Just to clarify myself, I’m a true Dr. Pichet’s patient and did had BA with him. I posted my experience up because I wanted to share my story with others who are interested in doing this surgery in Bangkok. I did talked to other girls who are also Dr. Pichet’s patients online. We had exchanged the information before I decided to contacted Dr. Pichet myself. Surely I had heard some disturbing rumours, but for me I went there sending questions to him. It seemed he’s very honest about it. Yeah, there might have been some patients who were not satisfy about the result and posted up some exaggerating stories online. Everything story got both sides. Depending on what you believe but I put my trust in his skill. The experience and the result were very satisfying to me. This is my side, so please use your judgment because you are the only one know what is good or band for yourself.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 24 May 2016 12:16 pm

I think it is good to stop accusing Dr. Ptichet or anyone, if you have not gone to him for any PS or did not know anyone personally.
If to say that, all media reports are not trust-worthy, so I suggest you ppl fly over to his clinic, sit down & consult him before u judge him! I was his patient & his team are all very patient and nice ppl.

Here is a link of my experience and was years back so nothing to defend him.
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic ... sc-90.html

foclesilvia

Post by foclesilvia » Sun, 24 Jul 2016 5:33 am

Agree with ‘blessedrekyo’. It’s been almost three years I had my plastic surgery done with Dr. Pichet. As from I heard he’s still one of the top surgeons for BA in Thailand. From these days I’m still satisfied with the result he gave me and I also recommend him to my friends who wish to have a plastic surgery done in Bangkok. Another suggestion is to send him e-mail directly, he always answers back in prompt manner. Do the clear consultation and deep research before your surgery is a must I think.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 13 Mar 2019 9:02 pm

Ya! Hope all human can talk sense and be truthful about your own experience with any PS Surgeon. Unless you have experienced it urself, if not, pls don’t just listen to one side of the story and start to judge. I believe no one will like being accused or judged if ppl do so without knowing you...