Singapore Expats Forum

Reject the appeal FOR NO REASON !!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Zepherin

Reject the appeal FOR NO REASON !!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Zepherin » Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:22 am

My dad had work in singapore for 2years after his permit is expired he went back ,2007 he came in again at gantry he was stopped by officer pointing in the screen stated that he look like him..not sure is it a criminal or not but after awhile he was checked by finger print and etc.. poof that he was not the one and was let go, However 1month later his work permit get cancelled for no reason, even his company appeal for him,but not successful. after that he was unable to enter singapore whenever i apply for SVP and appeal was been not successful.... before he came to work in singapore, on 94 he was cheated by agent and caught by Illegal immigration and sent back.On court he was poof unguilty and innocence, On 2004 his SVP was approved and the following year his work permit also get approved so we thought that is not a issue.. Now i'm looking for this Ex-immigration officer, Joseph yang for help. any suggestion or advice on this case? please help me !!!! we have been appeal for 5years!!! and is not been successful ! thanks a lot !

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 10 Dec 2011 1:59 am

It is not clear what you, apart from any other family members, are trying to do.

beppi
Manager
Manager

Postby beppi » Sat, 10 Dec 2011 2:04 am

You can fight against a rubber wall or fight against the Singapore authorities. The result would be the same.
Maybe it's time for your dad to move on and settle elsewhere. After all, Singapore is only a small dot on the world map!

mummy mantras
Regular
Regular

Re: Reject the appeal FOR NO REASON !!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby mummy mantras » Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:56 am

Zepherin wrote:Now i'm looking for this Ex-immigration officer, Joseph yang for help.

Firstly, I agree with Beppi. Seriously, just go live elsewhere. What's the big deal?

Based on your original posting, it seems that your dad had been in and out of the country a few times (you didn't mention whether you also live in Singapore, so I'm assuming that you and the rest of the family don't), so it can't be that big a deal for him to work elsewhere (and clearly he has internationally employable skills, or his company wouldn't have wanted to bring him in, in the first place).

And secondly, why on earth do you need to find this "ex-immigration officer Joseph Yang" anyway? What on earth do you expect him to do?

He's clearly left his job (since you've described him as an "ex-immigration officer", I assume he has left for a more fulfilling career somewhere else...), so what is he supposed to do? Anyway, he was never in a position of any authority to begin with! If this is all you are doing to help your dad, I'm sad to say that probably explains why you haven't made much progress even after 5 years... :roll: