Singapore Expats Forum

I need job (any given position or portuguese needed)...

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Raphael Alo

I need job (any given position or portuguese needed)...

Postby Raphael Alo » Mon, 29 Nov 2004 1:59 pm

I'm going to Singapore in January 2005 and I need a job (any given position). I just want to go away from Brazil and one of my friend is going to Singapore. I'm trying to go with him... But I need a job, and the work permit visa. I speak English and Portuguese fluently and the basics of German,
Thanks !

Any offer / my Resume: raphaelalo@gmail.com

Betty Boo

Postby Betty Boo » Mon, 29 Nov 2004 6:30 pm

Get your CV done up and look at all the job sites in Singapore. Thats a start. Also write to companies which will need your skills (if u have any specific skills).
Get in touch with the Brazilian embassy here and ask them for advice/help (if they are as inefficient as the Malaysian embassy, you'll get no where!) :?

Raphael Alo

Postby Raphael Alo » Tue, 30 Nov 2004 9:40 am

Thanks a lot Betty, I'm waiting for my friend to finish my CV with the right words, not the ones that I learned in the English course hahahaha.
Thanks anyway !

Betty Boo

Postby Betty Boo » Wed, 01 Dec 2004 7:16 pm

Raphael Alo wrote:Thanks a lot Betty, I'm waiting for my friend to finish my CV with the right words, not the ones that I learned in the English course hahahaha.
Thanks anyway !

You're welcome. Will be sending u an email shortly with some other ideas.

Monavie

here is the perfect job for you

Postby Monavie » Tue, 25 Jan 2005 2:58 am

If you are currently living in Singapore or will be moving there shortly you cannot miss this great opportunity for employment. Have you ever heard of network marketing? It sometimes gets a bad wrap here in the US, but in Asia some of the most respected and wealthy individuals are full time network marketers. The point is this, MonaVie is a brand new international network marketing company that has its international headquarters in Singapore! The company has just launched in Jan of 2005 and is looking for leaders in Singapore right now. The income potential for someone in network marketing is at its largest and strongest within the first year the company launches. 97% of all network marketing millionaires get involved with their company within the first 24 months of its launch. This opportunity is awaiting you in Singapore. If you want to know more about the product go to www.monavie.com. There is a lot of information on the site and it is all flash, so if you don’t have a high speed connection you might have some problems viewing the site. I would love to send you some free brochures and even an amazing DVD for you to look at. I promise you this is the ultimate job opportunity for anyone going to Asia. Within the next 3 months we hope to be in Thailand and then a month later into Taiwan. In network marketing the greatest thing is you never have to do it alone. I am waiting to assist you in any way I can. Please call right away before too many people before you start to solidify the emerging market in Singapore.
Sincerely,
Eric Kandell
801-602-4745 cell
888-435-657-2848 toll free
eric@thekandells.com home email
eric@valleycapitalinvestments.com work email
Eric Kandell
801-602-4745
eric@erickandell.com