Singapore Expats Forum

P2 to SPR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:34 am

yibs wrote:Ingrish? Not Singlish?




Hehehe...

My philosophy, you're asking questions and looking for help. Best way is to do so in a language and manner that the most people will understand.


Simples :)

yibs
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2011

Postby yibs » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:42 am

JR8 wrote:
yibs wrote:Ingrish? Not Singlish?




Hehehe...

My philosophy, you're asking questions and looking for help. Best way is to do so in a language and manner that the most people will understand.


Simples :)


Oh I see... I will learn really fast to master Ingris, Singlish, or whatever...

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:44 am

yibs wrote:
JR8 wrote:
yibs wrote:Ingrish? Not Singlish?




Hehehe...

My philosophy, you're asking questions and looking for help. Best way is to do so in a language and manner that the most people will understand.


Simples :)


Oh I see... I will learn really fast to master Ingris, Singlish, or whatever...



No worries, the flag wasn't flown for you.... so, chill... :)

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3457
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
Location: TIMBUKTU

Postby Mad Scientist » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 7:17 am

yibs wrote:budi bicara? kes demi kes? :???: what does it mean? :???:


Segala permohonan yang merangkumi penduduk tetap Singapura disusun dengan terperinci, Nah, justeru itu , ini tergantung di atas permohonan itu sendiri persis. Ngerti ?
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

ValeR46
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
Location: Here

Re: P2 to SPR

Postby ValeR46 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 4:35 pm

yibs wrote:Hi Everyone,

The main purpose of this thread is to see if there is someone out there who was/is P2 holder and has submitted/is in progress of lodging their SPR application right after being granted P2.

What's the result? Does anyone have their SPR approved?

Cheers!


I applied SPR 1.5 months after I got my Employment Pass... the SPR was approved within 3-4 weeks... However it was 9 years ago (2002) :)

On the serious side, I think you should wait for 1 - 2 years... Indonesian Chinese no longer has such advantage nowadays... Keep you PR application history clean until the day you have stronger reason to apply..
If wounds can heal, then scars will fade away

yibs
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2011

Re: P2 to SPR

Postby yibs » Fri, 09 Dec 2011 5:55 am

ValeR46 wrote:
yibs wrote:Hi Everyone,

The main purpose of this thread is to see if there is someone out there who was/is P2 holder and has submitted/is in progress of lodging their SPR application right after being granted P2.

What's the result? Does anyone have their SPR approved?

Cheers!


I applied SPR 1.5 months after I got my Employment Pass... the SPR was approved within 3-4 weeks... However it was 9 years ago (2002) :)

On the serious side, I think you should wait for 1 - 2 years... Indonesian Chinese no longer has such advantage nowadays... Keep you PR application history clean until the day you have stronger reason to apply..


Thanks ValeR46 for sharing your experience. Really appreciate it.

ValeR46
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
Location: Here

Re: P2 to SPR

Postby ValeR46 » Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:18 am

yibs wrote:
ValeR46 wrote:
yibs wrote:Hi Everyone,

The main purpose of this thread is to see if there is someone out there who was/is P2 holder and has submitted/is in progress of lodging their SPR application right after being granted P2.

What's the result? Does anyone have their SPR approved?

Cheers!


I applied SPR 1.5 months after I got my Employment Pass... the SPR was approved within 3-4 weeks... However it was 9 years ago (2002) :)

On the serious side, I think you should wait for 1 - 2 years... Indonesian Chinese no longer has such advantage nowadays... Keep you PR application history clean until the day you have stronger reason to apply..


Thanks ValeR46 for sharing your experience. Really appreciate it.


You're welcome... Wish you for a successful SPR application when you apply it :)... Singapore is a dream country to build a family for Indonesian Chinese like us... Lesser crimes, murders, roberies and lesser TRAFFIC JAM :lol...
If wounds can heal, then scars will fade away


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests