Singapore Expats Forum

P2 to SPR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:34 am

yibs wrote:Ingrish? Not Singlish?

Hehehe...

My philosophy, you're asking questions and looking for help. Best way is to do so in a language and manner that the most people will understand.

Simples :)

yibs

Postby yibs » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:42 am

JR8 wrote:

Hehehe...

My philosophy, you're asking questions and looking for help. Best way is to do so in a language and manner that the most people will understand.

Oh I see... I will learn really fast to master Ingris, Singlish, or whatever...

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 6:44 am

yibs wrote:
JR8 wrote:

Hehehe...

Oh I see... I will learn really fast to master Ingris, Singlish, or whatever...

No worries, the flag wasn't flown for you.... so, chill... :)

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 7:17 am

yibs wrote:budi bicara? kes demi kes? :???: what does it mean? :???:

Segala permohonan yang merangkumi penduduk tetap Singapura disusun dengan terperinci, Nah, justeru itu , ini tergantung di atas permohonan itu sendiri persis. Ngerti ?
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

ValeR46

Re: P2 to SPR

Postby ValeR46 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 4:35 pm

yibs wrote:Hi Everyone,

The main purpose of this thread is to see if there is someone out there who was/is P2 holder and has submitted/is in progress of lodging their SPR application right after being granted P2.

What's the result? Does anyone have their SPR approved?

Cheers!

I applied SPR 1.5 months after I got my Employment Pass... the SPR was approved within 3-4 weeks... However it was 9 years ago (2002) :)

On the serious side, I think you should wait for 1 - 2 years... Indonesian Chinese no longer has such advantage nowadays... Keep you PR application history clean until the day you have stronger reason to apply..
If wounds can heal, then scars will fade away

yibs

Postby yibs » Fri, 09 Dec 2011 5:55 am

ValeR46 wrote:

The main purpose of this thread is to see if there is someone out there who was/is P2 holder and has submitted/is in progress of lodging their SPR application right after being granted P2.

Cheers!

I applied SPR 1.5 months after I got my Employment Pass... the SPR was approved within 3-4 weeks... However it was 9 years ago (2002) :)

On the serious side, I think you should wait for 1 - 2 years... Indonesian Chinese no longer has such advantage nowadays... Keep you PR application history clean until the day you have stronger reason to apply..

Thanks ValeR46 for sharing your experience. Really appreciate it.

ValeR46

Postby ValeR46 » Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:18 am

yibs wrote:
ValeR46 wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks ValeR46 for sharing your experience. Really appreciate it.

You're welcome... Wish you for a successful SPR application when you apply it :)... Singapore is a dream country to build a family for Indonesian Chinese like us... Lesser crimes, murders, roberies and lesser TRAFFIC JAM :lol...
If wounds can heal, then scars will fade away