Singapore Expats Forum

ZoukOut on 10 Dec - Party Goers Please Respond

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Walking At Nights

ZoukOut on 10 Dec - Party Goers Please Respond

Postby Walking At Nights » Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:53 pm

Zoukout is on the 10th December at Siloso Beach, and thanks to my boss's persistent, fluctuating, demands and amnesia, add that with clients nail-biting as the globe slowly falls into chaos, it completely slipped my mind. Yeah, the crisis is probably going to hit our bank accounts soon, so before that happens and we starting cutting up our credit cards, we should be heading over to the beach, pour a wide range of colorful poisons down our throat, and bump bodies with the other youthful maniacs.

I realise it's late and wondering if we can still get the tickets in. Been there last year and the year before, and it's the one time, I am away from my group of regulars, that allows me to drink till I puke by the side of the beach and cheer my glasses to new strangers, ending up in random groups of faces I had never seen before.

But I don't even have a group, wait, I don't even have a buddy. I am opening this up until next Sunday and once we have confirmed participants to our group, I will buy the tickets for all of us. I don't have a maximum number yet but the more the merrier?

Yeah, the above may come across as somewhat immature and youthful. All things aside, I am actually one of em yuppies who works harder than I ever play, can clock in at the office up to 4 am, 7 days straight, and at the right places and time I am the 'Mr Congenial Professional'. But this is Zoukout and it is one of those nights, we should really forget who we are, where we are from and what we do, and just party and go wild, like there is no tomorrow, cause when tomorrow comes in we are back to our normal, daily, routine.

Email me with details and I will start registering.

Because I will buy the tickets for all of you beforehand, please please please be serious and sincere. Either you are coming or you are not. No last minute stuff 'Oh hey my cat caught on fire'

Caveat: If you are wondering, hey maybe this is a Caucasian with a deep accent and Spartan bod. Nope I am not. I am your Average Joe in looks, but hey, I am nice and love parties, :)

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Postby genadyc » Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:54 pm

Sounds a bit crazy :) But ZoukOut is a crazy time !
Me and small group of friends going but it always more fun to join bigger group .
We bought tickets already but it still would be nice to join party folks !

Maggie.Lee

Re: ZoukOut on 10 Dec - Party Goers Please Respond

Postby Maggie.Lee » Wed, 30 Nov 2011 9:55 pm

I want to join, what is your email address ?

rraacchheell

Postby rraacchheell » Thu, 01 Dec 2011 2:08 pm

Me and some of my friends are going and we have bought the tickets too. But yes, the more the merrier!

polluxgal27

tickets

Postby polluxgal27 » Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:52 pm

hey y'all i have some extra tickets do message me at ilovethebeachxoxo@gmail if youd like to buy them. they are at $88 usual rate. my friends can't make it so i'm selling theirs. let me know!
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein

kelly 09
Regular
Regular

Postby kelly 09 » Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:28 pm

i have ticket and would like to join you all. please PM me

ccyu123

Postby ccyu123 » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:21 am

Count me in. I am looking to team up as well since I haven't been here for long.

kelly 09
Regular
Regular

Postby kelly 09 » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 5:45 pm

I going on sat. Wot time u going ?? Maybe we can meet up somewhere go in together 😄

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Postby genadyc » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 7:42 pm

Me and my friends planning to have some drinks before the party .
So you are welcome to join :)
I'll PM my details

Alimor

Postby Alimor » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 1:16 pm

A few of us are going as well - shall we try to arrange a meeting place??
So far so good...

kelly 09
Regular
Regular

Postby kelly 09 » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:25 pm

Hi alimor, I may join genadyc for some drink before go the party. U may want to join us 😃

Alimor

Postby Alimor » Sun, 11 Dec 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks to everyone who PM-ed and emailed, I hope you guys all had a great time at Zoukout 2011!! 8-)
So far so good...