Singapore Expats Forum

27/M from NYC/Chicago new to Singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Lgsmit06

27/M from NYC/Chicago new to Singapore

Postby Lgsmit06 » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 7:03 pm

Transferred to Singapore for work (finance) and have been here three weeks. Looking for adventure, people to play sports with or leagues/clubs, suggestions on places to go out (not orchard tower) and people to explore with. If you want to meet up for a brew shoot over an email lgsmit06@gmail. (lastly where can someone watch American football over here?)

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby AngelJoy » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 8:27 pm

chicago is my town!!

<---
see my display pitcure,it's Wicker Park!

ccyu123

Re: 27/M from NYC/Chicago new to Singapore

Postby ccyu123 » Sun, 27 Nov 2011 1:39 am

Lgsmit06 wrote:Transferred to Singapore for work (finance) and have been here three weeks. Looking for adventure, people to play sports with or leagues/clubs, suggestions on places to go out (not orchard tower) and people to explore with. If you want to meet up for a brew shoot over an email lgsmit06@gmail. (lastly where can someone watch American football over here?)

Hey...Ru interested in ZoukOut? I am looking for friends to go together with. Email:yzsh0107@hotmail.com

kai.c

Re: 27/M from NYC/Chicago new to Singapore

Postby kai.c » Mon, 28 Nov 2011 9:25 am

Lgsmit06 wrote:Transferred to Singapore for work (finance) and have been here three weeks. Looking for adventure, people to play sports with or leagues/clubs, suggestions on places to go out (not orchard tower) and people to explore with. If you want to meet up for a brew shoot over an email lgsmit06@gmail. (lastly where can someone watch American football over here?)

Steelers FTW! :P