Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to meet people to hang out :)

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
ndee25

Looking to meet people to hang out :)

Postby ndee25 » Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:30 pm

Hi All

I'm 24/F/Indonesian who just moved to Singapore for work about a week ago. I only know a few people here and thought it would be great to meet more. I'm up for fun drinks or coffees or dinners or lunches or parties. The more the merrier. PM/message me here if you're interested. :)

happysunlauncher

Re: Looking to meet people to hang out :)

Postby happysunlauncher » Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:35 pm

ndee25 wrote:Hi All

I'm 24/F/Indonesian who just moved to Singapore for work about a week ago. I only know a few people here and thought it would be great to meet more. I'm up for fun drinks or coffees or dinners or lunches or parties. The more the merrier. PM/message me here if you're interested. :)

Hi I am just new in Singapore too, I am from Europe and ya I am open to have a coffee or drink, I like to meet new people, let me know
bye

fionstar

Postby fionstar » Tue, 13 Dec 2011 6:59 pm

hello. Im a 24year old taiwanese girl who have just been based in Singapore and im looking for friends to meetup for dinner and drinks. Can email me at dsillystar@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Poc4hontas
Regular
Regular

Postby Poc4hontas » Wed, 14 Dec 2011 8:47 am

Did I just read the word 'coffee' ?

Peeps,

We are organising brunch this coming Sunday, 18 Dec 11 .
Please check on the thread which called " official Sunday Brunch" if you are interested.

You can reply on the thread or alternatively PM me and I shall forward you my contact detail

cheers
L

Rejane

Re: Looking to meet people to hang out :)

Postby Rejane » Sun, 15 Jan 2012 4:46 pm

[quote="ndee25"]Hi All

I'm 24/F/Indonesian who just moved to Singapore for work about a week ago. I only know a few people here and thought it would be great to meet more. I'm up for fun drinks or coffees or dinners or lunches or parties. The more the merrier. PM/message me here if you're interested. :)[/quote]

Hi Ndee25, I'm also a female but much older than you. I don't mind having a new friend though. :) Are u keen?