Singapore Expats

Bar 5 anyone?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
sweethings

Bar 5 anyone?

Post by sweethings » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 2:13 pm

Woohoo! TGIF, finally. Wanna gather around tonight after a week of hardwork and let lose a lil?

Me and best gal pal are heading down to a place called Bar 5 where (you can't believe this) you can get a glass of beer at $5 each. Pretty good deal, I might say. Some of you may already know the place but maybe not for some.

We both are pretty fun people, well that's what I feel tho. Haha! Self proclaimed. So girls (if there's boys) come and join us. Come on! Let your hair down and let's paint the town red. Get to know each other. FYI, we are both 31/f/sg/indo... :)

Drop an email if you are interested. No nutcase please. Crazy in a good way is still acceptable. Haha! :P

Email: [email protected]

Cheers darlings,
S & N

nismavrik

Re: Bar 5 anyone?

Post by nismavrik » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 5:42 pm

Hoy cow ! :cool: U gonna paint town red.... I thought you loved pink 8-)
sweethings wrote:Woohoo! TGIF, finally. Wanna gather around tonight after a week of hardwork and let lose a lil?

Me and best gal pal are heading down to a place called Bar 5 where (you can't believe this) you can get a glass of beer at $5 each. Pretty good deal, I might say. Some of you may already know the place but maybe not for some.

We both are pretty fun people, well that's what I feel tho. Haha! Self proclaimed. So girls (if there's boys) come and join us. Come on! Let your hair down and let's paint the town red. Get to know each other. FYI, we are both 31/f/sg/indo... :)

Drop an email if you are interested. No nutcase please. Crazy in a good way is still acceptable. Haha! :P

Email: [email protected]

Cheers darlings,
S & N

sweethings

Post by sweethings » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 6:17 pm

No, I love black! :P

nismavrik

Post by nismavrik » Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:30 am

sweethings wrote:No, I love black! :P
ha ha ha !like navy black? so are you in the navy? :)

sweethings

Post by sweethings » Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:25 pm

I can't reply to your message. Anyways, email me instead. X