Singapore Expats

Rock Climbing Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
juliocrd

count me in

Post by juliocrd » Wed, 18 Jan 2012 1:04 pm

Hi Bryant, my name is Julio. I did rock climbing indoors once and it was so much fun so count me in to join you, but was wondering what time are you going to go?

Julio

Yaris30

Post by Yaris30 » Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:20 pm

Hi KD

that's a real shame; I can't make tomorrow. If we can't find a time to suit then I may follow your advice and take a beginners course then sort a time to join you!
I may bump into you at somepoint anyway at Onsight. I'll be the small chinese girl with a strong british accent (so not helpful at all!)
Cheers
(btw, Positive attitude is a check)

KD Bryant

Post by KD Bryant » Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:45 pm

Slight change in plan. I will go to Climber's Lab in Jurong tomorrow night at around 5:30 pm to climb with a couple of people who have contacted me on this forum.

Julio, you are welcome to join us.
An American expat living in Singapore

KD Bryant

Post by KD Bryant » Thu, 19 Jan 2012 8:48 am

I am off to Krabi, Thailand for a week of climbing. Please leave a note here if you want to climb when I get back after CNY.
An American expat living in Singapore

kelvin.tang

Post by kelvin.tang » Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:28 am

Hi,

I hope this forum is still alive. I am looking for my people to join me and my 2 climbing buddies for rock climbing at climbasia. If you are a beginner, we can guide you, if you are good, we hope to learn from you. We climb on Wednesday evenings and saturday mornings. Do feel free to contact me at my cell on 91279766 or my email at [email protected].

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:45 am

i am very fat. i want to learn climbing. got any hunk willing to support me from my buttock if i join the group?

prettycolours7

Post by prettycolours7 » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 2:39 pm

Hi, I recently moved from UK to Singapore for a year, & I'm really keen to carry on climbing while I'm here. Would any of you like to climb with me?
“Genius is no more than childhood recaptured at will, childhood equipped now with man’s physical means to express itself, and with the analytical mind that enables it to bring order into the sum of experience, involuntarily amassed.” Charles Baudelaire.

Paddison

Re: Rock Climbing Singapore

Post by Paddison » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 4:36 pm

KD Bryant wrote:I am new to Singapore and looking for climbing partners for gym climbing during the week and outdoors on the weekend. I have all the gear, you just need shoes and harness.

If you are new to the sport, I can teach you.

I'm a beginner. can I join you guys? Where can I buy the equipments? Thanks.
:D

HanHanHan

Post by HanHanHan » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 9:53 pm

prettycolours7 wrote:Hi, I recently moved from UK to Singapore for a year, & I'm really keen to carry on climbing while I'm here. Would any of you like to climb with me?
What's your email?

prettycolours7

Post by prettycolours7 » Wed, 24 Oct 2012 8:16 pm

Arrgh it won't let me PM you :(. I don't fancy putting my email address on a public forum. What shall I do?
“Genius is no more than childhood recaptured at will, childhood equipped now with man’s physical means to express itself, and with the analytical mind that enables it to bring order into the sum of experience, involuntarily amassed.” Charles Baudelaire.

HanHanHan

Post by HanHanHan » Wed, 24 Oct 2012 8:27 pm

edited

Dain

Rockclimbing

Post by Dain » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:20 am

Also new to Singapore from the U.S.
Looking for partners on weekdays at indoor gym and also out at Bukit Timah

masumih

Heya!

Post by masumih » Wed, 14 Nov 2012 8:55 pm

Hey guys! I'm a 23yo female looking for climbing buddies in Singapore. I've climbed for about a year and am around V1-V2 in the UK for bouldering; not so sure about top-roping, although I'm hoping to do more of that here.

If you guys are still active, do let me know - would love to join and get to know more fellow climbers! :)

deeflip

Re: Heya!

Post by deeflip » Wed, 12 Dec 2012 6:59 pm

masumih wrote:Hey guys! I'm a 23yo female looking for climbing buddies in Singapore. I've climbed for about a year and am around V1-V2 in the UK for bouldering; not so sure about top-roping, although I'm hoping to do more of that here.

If you guys are still active, do let me know - would love to join and get to know more fellow climbers! :)
Hey there and all fellow expats,
As the usual trend of all the posts, I'm not sure if this is still active but I'm looking for a group of people to climb with. I do have some minor climbing experience with top rope climbing, but I'm no pro of course.

Please let me know if you don't mind having an Pennsylvanian gal joining your climbing group. Thanks!! :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Thu, 13 Dec 2012 9:31 am

Me and my buds will be climbing at Climb-Asia this Saturday. You're welcomed to join. We're no pros, we're just having fun.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.