Singapore Expats Forum

Get together this Saturday night!

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
pacificrim

Get together this Saturday night!

Postby pacificrim » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:16 am

Calling all expats over 30!
I've been in Singapore several months now (from Canada) and have a lot of catching up to do in terms of broadening my social network. Myself and a couple friends will be hosting a gathering at my condo, outdoor poolside this Saturday night. We're keeping it easy and fun. A potluck - bring what you want and your own alcohol. Just email if you think you can make it. I will text you the address :) Near Novena - Tan Tock Seng area.
Come meet and greet! Hope you can,

Hanjas

Postby Hanjas » Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:51 am

Hi, I'm a newbie (F/37) in the forum. I am also in Novena and in search for new friends. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to your party this Saturday (1am flight :( ). Would definitely love to join any future get-togethers, dinners, coffee, etc. Pls keep me posted :)

newinsg
Regular
Regular

Re: Get together this Saturday night!

Postby newinsg » Sat, 12 Nov 2011 2:04 pm

pacificrim wrote:Calling all expats over 30!
I've been in Singapore several months now (from Canada) and have a lot of catching up to do in terms of broadening my social network. Myself and a couple friends will be hosting a gathering at my condo, outdoor poolside this Saturday night. We're keeping it easy and fun. A potluck - bring what you want and your own alcohol. Just email if you think you can make it. I will text you the address :) Near Novena - Tan Tock Seng area.
Come meet and greet! Hope you can,

hi ... i m 20s but would not mind joing u guys .,...
drop me a mail at k.nitin.sharma@gmail.com
Nitin