Singapore Expats Forum

need some help for spass reapply

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
specgals

need some help for spass reapply

Postby specgals » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:48 pm

Hi, I need some help here, for my Spass applications; my company has been trying to help me apply for my Spass since 2010 till now, but still getting rejection after 3apply.
The first rejection reason state that inconsistency information was found…and to mention, without much awareness and consideration my company reapply for my Spass with the same information. As my company would like to reapply for my Spass again, hence I would like to get some extra advices.

We got through the submitted information thoroughly, and realized that certain information was submitted incorrectly due to some misunderstanding of the questions stated in the application form.
Hence for the upcoming Spass application will it be advisable to submit by mail if my company going to edit the incorrect information?
Will it also be better review if the company attaches a company letter with the applications form to state the default and update of the edited information?
And should I also attach my qualifications copies in the mailing?
What other additional advices for my case?

Thanks a lot for the help.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: need some help for spass reapply

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 07 Nov 2011 3:00 pm

specgals wrote:Hi, I need some help here, for my Spass applications; my company has been trying to help me apply for my Spass since 2010 till now, but still getting rejection after 3apply.
The first rejection reason state that inconsistency information was found…and to mention, without much awareness and consideration my company reapply for my Spass with the same information. As my company would like to reapply for my Spass again, hence I would like to get some extra advices.

We got through the submitted information thoroughly, and realized that certain information was submitted incorrectly due to some misunderstanding of the questions stated in the application form.
Hence for the upcoming Spass application will it be advisable to submit by mail if my company going to edit the incorrect information?
Will it also be better review if the company attaches a company letter with the applications form to state the default and update of the edited information?
And should I also attach my qualifications copies in the mailing?
What other additional advices for my case?

Thanks a lot for the help.

You have dropped bits and pieces of info and expect some help .. not gonna work

What is the 'inconsistant' information MOM is not happy about ?

How big is your employer, by the way ?