Singapore Expats Forum

No string attached relationship

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
fubii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 04 Nov 2011
Location: singapore

No string attached relationship

Postby fubii » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:32 am

hey!
Want to know what do u think abt no string attached relationship, and have you ever been into one?
Be Who You Are!

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9288
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: No string attached relationship

Postby ecureilx » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:45 am

fubii wrote:hey!
Want to know what do u think abt no string attached relationship, and have you ever been into one?


are you in the right forum ??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:47 am

fubii wrote:hey!
Want to know what do u think abt no string attached relationship, and have you ever been into one?


tic, toc.

This is leading to something that entails the use of Mjölnir.
Last edited by nakatago on Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:59 am

Possibly, but then again, it already in the rubbish forum. Let's see where it goes. It is just in time for the weekend (Friday windup time?) :cool:

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Possibly, but then again, it already in the rubbish forum. Let's see where it goes. It is just in time for the weekend (Friday windup time?) :cool:


But you gotta admit; often the sound of the thunder god's hammer scares the jötnar away.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 1:30 pm

True, true.

fubii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 04 Nov 2011
Location: singapore

Postby fubii » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 1:43 pm

ohh come on guys.. im sure im in the right forum...
this is a rubbish forum.. why dun just share your rubbish thought? :roll:
Be Who You Are!

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 1:49 pm

Journalist issit?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 1:55 pm

Sounds like it, but have you even known one of them to actually come back again after posting the opening gambit? Most just let it go to see if it's got any legs of it's own.

Some refer to those kinds of relationships as "f**kbuddies" I believe

I think Erica Jong had another term for it though....... :wink:

fubii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 04 Nov 2011
Location: singapore

Postby fubii » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 2:09 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Sounds like it, but have you even known one of them to actually come back again after posting the opening gambit? Most just let it go to see if it's got any legs of it's own.

Some refer to those kinds of relationships as "f**kbuddies" I believe

I think Erica Jong had another term for it though....... :wink:


hm...Im actually in this kind of relationship.. i like it cos theres no commitment needed, but on the other hand i really scared that i will have a different feeling with him..
so.. just want to know how guys think abt this..
wofff so hard to get any good advice and some rubbish comment???

:???:
Be Who You Are!

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 2:21 pm

That's because suspicious post is suspicious.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 2:40 pm

fubii wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Sounds like it, but have you even known one of them to actually come back again after posting the opening gambit? Most just let it go to see if it's got any legs of it's own.

Some refer to those kinds of relationships as "f**kbuddies" I believe

I think Erica Jong had another term for it though....... :wink:


hm...Im actually in this kind of relationship.. i like it cos theres no commitment needed, but on the other hand i really scared that i will have a different feeling with him..
so.. just want to know how guys think abt this..
wofff so hard to get any good advice and some rubbish comment???

:???:


Guys just LOVE to have a f*ckbuddy... friends with privileges. Knock off a bit of cooze and still time to have a beer with the boys.

User avatar
QRM
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon, 17 Oct 2005
Location: Nassim hill

Postby QRM » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 2:40 pm

Depends on what you call no strings, most people have been in the situation where they are seeing more than one person at the same time, with the understanding that you or the other person are not in the position to commit to one. I suppose the logic is better to have a bit then nothing at all?

But it always goes pear shape as youmust be a total stone if you dont start having feeling for a regular bed buddy, and that where it all end in tears.

While it sounds great having a load of girlfriends on the go, it is actually very hard work, sometime ending up having two dinners in one night.

When you are all knocked out in bed with Flu you are total stressed out trying to co-ordinate soup visits so there are no clashes of personalities.

richie303
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Location: East Coast

Postby richie303 » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 2:43 pm

I agree with SE, the only reason I opened this thread was the thought it may be a f***buddy, they are like Kinder surprises, they fulfill all the needs of a man in one package!

Is this a good enough rubbish quote for you?

Anyway, you say you are in "this kind of relationship" this isn't a relatioship, it's an arrangement surely?
Richie - East Coast Superbabe...

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 3:00 pm

QRM wrote:While it sounds great having a load of girlfriends on the go, it is actually very hard work, sometime ending up having two dinners in one night.


Actually, in the days before I got married, I found it worked rather well if you are a smooth enough talker. Rather than two dinners (?dates?) in one night. We try to opt for Surf & Turf. Two starters on one plate. :wink: :cool:

Sometimes there's safety in numbers! :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests