Singapore Expats Forum

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
colouredcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby colouredcookies » Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:47 pm

mkisses wrote:
lesliepolly wrote:My training date is confirmed 16 April too! They gave me an agreement training paper with details after I brought down my guarantor just now again. :P


Hi batchmate! :P


OHIYO BATCHIES.
any more from 16apr as well? :D

april_month
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2012

Postby april_month » Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:30 pm

wow so many 16 april ^^ can't wait to meet you all :) But i'm wondering what we are supposed to wear on the first day

e.iman
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2012

Postby e.iman » Thu, 15 Mar 2012 7:15 pm

Hey, I'm also starting on 16 April! :)

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 1:58 pm

me too! hello 16th Apr Batchies! (:


e.iman wrote:Hey, I'm also starting on 16 April! :)

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 2:12 pm

e.iman if i remember correctly, you mentioned that you stayed at tampines right? i just pm-ed you! (:

colouredcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby colouredcookies » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 3:06 pm

anyone stays in the west and training's on 16 april?

haha, seems like most of us are in the 16 april slot :D

april_month
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2012

Postby april_month » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:15 pm

I'm staying in the west too. So it's going to be at least a 1h45mins ride to the venue :?

TheLastSummer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 15 Feb 2012

Postby TheLastSummer » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:40 pm

and i thought i'm the only one who stayed in the west! haha. cus it's really farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Safia_hays
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2012

Postby Safia_hays » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:31 am

Hey guys, I saw on Scoot's website that the CC hiring is available again. Does that mean they are hiring again?
When something strange happens, they call it fate

colouredcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby colouredcookies » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 5:56 pm

Safia_hays wrote:Hey guys, I saw on Scoot's website that the CC hiring is available again. Does that mean they are hiring again?


yup! send in your resume! :D heard they will be conducting one in April. so they should be starting to select already. Goodluck!

mkisses
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby mkisses » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 8:05 pm

Anyone been to training already? How was it? Can share more about the grooming?

fawnmich
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fawnmich » Wed, 28 Mar 2012 1:02 pm

Scoot have announced their next destination " Tian Jin. "

Thy have also announced their chinese name which is "酷航"

It's so exciting whenever they launch a new destination each time....=)

g.chng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2012

Postby g.chng » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 1:27 pm

Hihi I'm in 16th apr batch too! :) and I'm staying in the west too! farrrrr :cry:
(^oo^)

fawnmich
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fawnmich » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 3:11 pm

Wow quite a no of ppl staying in the west, its's gonna be costly if you take cab to airport in future for certain timing if there are no public transport. Hope they can fight out transport claim for us. =) That's very important....

g.chng wrote:Hihi I'm in 16th apr batch too! :) and I'm staying in the west too! farrrrr :cry:

g.chng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2012

Postby g.chng » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 3:24 pm

Hehe yup!! Hopefully! ^^

fawnmich wrote:Wow quite a no of ppl staying in the west, its's gonna be costly if you take cab to airport in future for certain timing if there are no public transport. Hope they can fight out transport claim for us. =) That's very important....

g.chng wrote:Hihi I'm in 16th apr batch too! :) and I'm staying in the west too! farrrrr :cry:
(^oo^)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests