Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:21 pm

i got a friend that went and told me the same thing too! i hope the medical centre has lesser people tmr! :(
mkisses wrote:
fawnmich wrote:It's quite fast, within an hour.
michyscarlet07 wrote:sure! see you there! (:

those that have went, how long will everything take?
I went on wed and the briefing took almost 3 hours. After that you still gotta go for medical which would take arnd 2hrs

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:27 pm

Hey girls,
I haven't received my email and I'm scheduled for briefing tomorrow. Anyone knows where's the venue and what must I bring along?

Will be extremely grateful if someone help me out. Please PM me!!

Getting kinda worried as a lady called this afternoon to verify my address and said she will email everyone by today but I see nothing in my inbox :(

TheLastSummer

Post by TheLastSummer » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:30 pm

did anyone ask about the training schedule? is it like office hours? cause i'm planning a getaway on good friday!

meshanthe

Scoot

Post by meshanthe » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:15 pm

Hey there, I'm from the 2pm slot too.. and have not recieved any calls or emails yet.. gosh.. :(

hilove

Post by hilove » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:26 pm

Oh seems lk they r not too consistent n standardize then. I was told by someone who went on tue briefing that they let them consider for a few days before deciding if they want to sign.

But I'm not too sure how many days though.
mkisses wrote:
hilove wrote:If we want to consider first and not sign on the spot, do we still have to go for medical check up tomorrow?
Btw how many days will they let u think thru?
mkisses wrote: For my case, all 10 of us signed on the spot. And all went medical immediately. Scoot staff said if we regret, can contact them and they will tear away the contract by next week.

I went on wed and the briefing took almost 3 hours. After that you still gotta go for medical which would take arnd 2hrs

Renaslw

Post by Renaslw » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:32 pm

Hey dear, bring along a photocopied of your passport and your original passport / NRIC. Location at T1 level 4. I hope this helps
redroseycheeks wrote:Hey girls,
I haven't received my email and I'm scheduled for briefing tomorrow. Anyone knows where's the venue and what must I bring along?

Will be extremely grateful if someone help me out. Please PM me!!

Getting kinda worried as a lady called this afternoon to verify my address and said she will email everyone by today but I see nothing in my inbox :(

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:38 pm

hey renaslw:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND VERY, VERY NOTED.
i been fretting about it all day :( and almost died when i see NOTHING in my inbox by 10pm. i just emailed scoot too :(

did they mention, i must bring the email along or??!!
i received nothing at all but they told me it was 10.15am on wednesday evening.

is your briefing at 8am or 10.15am? see you there (if yours is 10.15am).

TheLastSummer

Post by TheLastSummer » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:56 pm

redroseycheeks>

Scoot Office @ Changi Airport Terminal 1 Level 4, #041-60A
no need to bring email.

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:05 am

TheLastSummer wrote:redroseycheeks>

Scoot Office @ Changi Airport Terminal 1 Level 4, #041-60A
no need to bring email.
thanks dear!
are you there at 10.15am too? see you if you are.
THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!
i hope they won't be shocked to see me around or kick me out cos' i really didn't receive any email :(

i wonder has it got to do with my address cos' my IC's address and written address on the application form doesn't tally as i'm no longer residing there. also informed her, i need to get my IC changed as its slightly broken and will put the address i indicated on the form on the new IC.

WORRIEDDDD MAX :(

TheLastSummer

Post by TheLastSummer » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:15 am

haha. i'm from the previous batch actually.

no worries, have an early rest and be excited instead for tomorrow. see you at training, if fate allows! lol!

lmhz

Post by lmhz » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:16 am

hi all. i m from the 2pm slot and received a call 2 days ago. was initially scheduled to go for briefing on saturday but i was unable to make it. The guy told me he can arrange to put me in for coming wed slot. But I haven't receive any email on the time and address yet. Anyone going on wed?

kyumin

Post by kyumin » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 9:20 am

hilove wrote:If we want to consider first and not sign on the spot, do we still have to go for medical check up tomorrow?
Btw how many days will they let u think thru?
mkisses wrote:
fawnmich wrote:It's quite fast, within an hour.
They will give u few days to decide. ^^ For me, I went for my medical check up after e briefing, though I have not sign yet at that moment.

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:22 am

Hi guys, I received a missed call from scoot In late feb and no follow up call back from them since. I think i may have blew my own chances :( Somewhere along this forum someone mentioned that they emailed scoot directly and was told they will call again.
What is the email add to reach them?
Thanks in advance! 😊
When something strange happens, they call it fate

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:41 am

Safia_hays wrote:Hi guys, I received a missed call from scoot In late feb and no follow up call back from them since. I think i may have blew my own chances :( Somewhere along this forum someone mentioned that they emailed scoot directly and was told they will call again.
Thanks in advance! 😊
It's the same email they used to email you the profiling link.

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:50 pm

mkisses wrote:
Safia_hays wrote:Hi guys, I received a missed call from scoot In late feb and no follow up call back from them since. I think i may have blew my own chances :( Somewhere along this forum someone mentioned that they emailed scoot directly and was told they will call again.
Thanks in advance! 😊
It's the same email they used to email you the profiling link.
But dear, i've never received email from them before. Basically I applied through flyscoot.com and they tried to call me about 3 days later. But being the idiot that I am, I missed their calls and no email or any call received from them since. So if anyone could forward me the direct email, I'll be most grateful 😃
When something strange happens, they call it fate