Singapore Expats Forum

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
redroseycheeks
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 03 Mar 2012

Postby redroseycheeks » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 1:50 pm

omg.
i stated 2-3 months due to my job nature and i can't leave my tutees now especially their exams are nearing!

im anxiously waiting for their call every night as i assume they probably call after office hours.

anyone who's from the 1215 batch? i'm in group j.

would also like to know, hows the contract briefing like and were there many girls who turn up... (if someone could advice)

Rkatiekat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby Rkatiekat » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 3:00 pm

redroseycheeks wrote:omg.
i stated 2-3 months due to my job nature and i can't leave my tutees now especially their exams are nearing!

im anxiously waiting for their call every night as i assume they probably call after office hours.

anyone who's from the 1215 batch? i'm in group j.

would also like to know, hows the contract briefing like and were there many girls who turn up... (if someone could advice)


Hi I'm from the same batch with you too !

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 3:15 pm

yeah, that's what i heard too! i hope they will start calling the rest soon!

utmostpersonal wrote:hopefully today girls! i'm waiting too.... heard that they are calling according to the notice period we wrote on our application forms. those who got called first are those who are able to start immediately.

anyone who wrote 1month but received calls?

Renaslw wrote:I did not receive any calls yesterday too. Omg ):

michyscarlet07 wrote:No calls yet today! ): getting disheartened already,! ):

lesliepolly
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri, 17 Feb 2012

Postby lesliepolly » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 4:11 pm

My friend went for the contract briefing today and told me only 10 were present. So this means more will be called up soon! She also was told that they going to call down more briefing next week!

Renaslw
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Renaslw » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 5:02 pm

Hey, I'm from the same batch as you!

redroseycheeks wrote:omg.
i stated 2-3 months due to my job nature and i can't leave my tutees now especially their exams are nearing!

im anxiously waiting for their call every night as i assume they probably call after office hours.

anyone who's from the 1215 batch? i'm in group j.

would also like to know, hows the contract briefing like and were there many girls who turn up... (if someone could advice)

Renaslw
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Renaslw » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 5:05 pm

Next week is such a long way to go. Ugh. The waiting period is killing me so badly ):

lesliepolly wrote:My friend went for the contract briefing today and told me only 10 were present. So this means more will be called up soon! She also was told that they going to call down more briefing next week!

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 5:08 pm

yeah! one week is super long! i'm also from the 12.15, k batch! still waiting! ): i really hope they call soon! the wait is killing!

Renaslw wrote:Next week is such a long way to go. Ugh. The waiting period is killing me so badly ):

lesliepolly wrote:My friend went for the contract briefing today and told me only 10 were present. So this means more will be called up soon! She also was told that they going to call down more briefing next week!

hilove
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2008

Postby hilove » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 7:13 pm

Those who went briefing yesterday and today, how was it? Did u all sign on the spot? Went for medical straight away?

Tiggerlove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2012

Postby Tiggerlove » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 7:13 pm

Halo, anyone for 10.15 batch? Group H? Im still waiting for calls.... Would like to check, did anyone reply back to email after completed with the profiling test? I did reply and prompted the page where they asked you to go their website to apply for job. Im wondering is it the same to everyone else?????

colouredcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby colouredcookies » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:01 pm

Hi guys!
I just received the call!!!! SO HAPPY!!! but is a different number thou so yup, they are calling again!!!!

Renaslw
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Renaslw » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:05 pm

I received the auto reply email too but I heard that those who received that email is because we replied after office hour.

Tiggerlove wrote:Halo, anyone for 10.15 batch? Group H? Im still waiting for calls.... Would like to check, did anyone reply back to email after completed with the profiling test? I did reply and prompted the page where they asked you to go their website to apply for job. Im wondering is it the same to everyone else?????
:mad:

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:09 pm

just received my call too! but they emphasized on the salary. so i guess we cannot expect too much! its dream or money girls!

my contract briefing is Sat (1015)!

colouredcookies wrote:Hi guys!
I just received the call!!!! SO HAPPY!!! but is a different number thou so yup, they are calling again!!!!

colouredcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012

Postby colouredcookies » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:10 pm

utmostpersonal wrote:just received my call too! but they emphasized on the salary. so i guess we cannot expect too much! its dream or money girls!

my contract briefing is Sat (1015)!

colouredcookies wrote:Hi guys!
I just received the call!!!! SO HAPPY!!! but is a different number thou so yup, they are calling again!!!!


Mine Sat at 8am!!! huh what emphasized on the salary?

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:18 pm

she said i must be comfortable with receiving between $2.2k to $2.4k. after i replied yes then she proceeded to invite me for the briefing.

colouredcookies wrote:
utmostpersonal wrote:just received my call too! but they emphasized on the salary. so i guess we cannot expect too much! its dream or money girls!

my contract briefing is Sat (1015)!

colouredcookies wrote:Hi guys!
I just received the call!!!! SO HAPPY!!! but is a different number thou so yup, they are calling again!!!!


Mine Sat at 8am!!! huh what emphasized on the salary?

Tiggerlove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2012

Postby Tiggerlove » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 8:19 pm

heya... i just got the call too!!!!!!!!! omg so excited ;) they really calling now. so those that havent received calls dont give up ya. they will call! all the best everyone.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest