Singapore Expats Forum

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:50 pm

utmostpersonal wrote:Anyone received calls today?

not yet ): still waiting eagerly! :(

letsflysoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby letsflysoon » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 5:09 pm

Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/

mkisses
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby mkisses » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 7:09 pm

letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D

letsflysoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby letsflysoon » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 7:14 pm

mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D


Ooooh-kay~! but still the wait is agony... lol... u know what i mean, don't you?

mkisses
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby mkisses » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 7:35 pm

letsflysoon wrote:
mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D


Ooooh-kay~! but still the wait is agony... lol... u know what i mean, don't you?


Yea I know! I'm constantly holding onto my phone, even when I'm jogging or peeing :/

But at least now we're more or less assured? I kinda feel bettter already knowing that they won't drop us cause we missed their calls :)

letsflysoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby letsflysoon » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 7:49 pm

mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:
mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D


Ooooh-kay~! but still the wait is agony... lol... u know what i mean, don't you?


Yea I know! I'm constantly holding onto my phone, even when I'm jogging or peeing :/

But at least now we're more or less assured? I kinda feel bettter already knowing that they won't drop us cause we missed their calls :)


So do I, being paranoid and keep touching my phone now and then!
But not anymore, I am here to update you that I've just received their call, and my appointment is on wed morning. Keep me posted on your side ya! :)

mkisses
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby mkisses » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:00 pm

letsflysoon wrote:
mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:
mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D


Ooooh-kay~! but still the wait is agony... lol... u know what i mean, don't you?


Yea I know! I'm constantly holding onto my phone, even when I'm jogging or peeing :/

But at least now we're more or less assured? I kinda feel bettter already knowing that they won't drop us cause we missed their calls :)


So do I, being paranoid and keep touching my phone now and then!
But not anymore, I am here to update you that I've just received their call, and my appointment is on wed morning. Keep me posted on your side ya! :)


Omg me too! Couldn't update just now cause train no 3G. Wed too!! Happy :)

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:10 pm

oh no! are they starting to call already? ): i haven receive any yet!!!! ):

sulkengirl
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Postby sulkengirl » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:13 pm

michyscarlet07 wrote:oh no! are they starting to call already? ): i haven receive any yet!!!! ):


Me too! Getting worried!

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:21 pm

:(

e.iman
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2012

Postby e.iman » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:46 pm

Me too ): the wait is just excruciating haha.

michyscarlet07
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby michyscarlet07 » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 8:49 pm

e.iman wrote:Me too ): the wait is just excruciating haha.

super excruciating! OMG! ): i dont even dare to leave my phone!

sulkengirl
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Postby sulkengirl » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 9:03 pm

do you all think they are still calling since its alr 9pm?

BNE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Postby BNE » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 9:10 pm

mkisses wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:Me neither...

Didn't called again since sat. Now feeling anxious again. :/


Letsflysoon! I emailed scoot regarding the missed call on sat and they replied saying no worries, they will call me again soon. Let's wait for their calls and standby our phones at all time! at least we know they will call us back again :D


Hey mkisses, may i know the email address of Scoot?

BNE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Postby BNE » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 9:12 pm

Congrats guys:)

Anyone from 2pm batch gt any email regarding profile test? :???:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests