Singapore Expats Forum

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
BNE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Postby BNE » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:44 pm

mkisses wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:
mkisses wrote:Hi can I check if anyone has received the call alr? I just had a missed call ending with 3 3333. Tried to call back but can't get through. Wondering if it's from scoot?


Hi mkisses! I've received the call about half an hour ago. The number in different but it could be from them (:


oh no.. mine was half an hr ago too! but i missed it :/ hais cant get through too :((


Congrats guys!

Bella_luna
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2012

Postby Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:49 pm

redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.
The pursuit of happiness.

fawnmich
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fawnmich » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 9:54 pm

Congrats Bella...

Bella_luna wrote:
redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.

Bella_luna
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2012

Postby Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:50 pm

fawnmich wrote:Congrats Bella...

Bella_luna wrote:
redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.


Thanks farmwich! Hopefully everything will go smoothly! (: does ur training starts during April too? Maybe you are my future batch mate! :D
The pursuit of happiness.

fawnmich
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fawnmich » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 8:22 pm

Yup April...I Shall see you on board then...=D

Bella_luna wrote:Thanks farmwich! Hopefully everything will go smoothly! (: does ur training starts during April too? Maybe you are my future batch mate! :D

kyumin
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012

Postby kyumin » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 9:53 pm

Bella_luna wrote:
fawnmich wrote:Congrats Bella...

Bella_luna wrote:
redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.


Thanks farmwich! Hopefully everything will go smoothly! (: does ur training starts during April too? Maybe you are my future batch mate! :D


CONGRATS @bella_luna!! ^^

Bella_luna
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2012

Postby Bella_luna » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:33 am

kyumin wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:
fawnmich wrote:Congrats Bella...

Bella_luna wrote:
redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.


Thanks farmwich! Hopefully everything will go smoothly! (: does ur training starts during April too? Maybe you are my future batch mate! :D


CONGRATS @bella_luna!! ^^


Thanks! Now keeping my fingers crossed for medical (:
The pursuit of happiness.

kyumin
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012

Postby kyumin » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 7:56 am

Bella_luna wrote:
kyumin wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:
fawnmich wrote:Congrats Bella...

Bella_luna wrote:
redroseycheeks wrote:bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!


Hi redrosycheeks! Mine is at 1215.. For the group.. I don't really know coz it kept changing.. Haha.


Thanks farmwich! Hopefully everything will go smoothly! (: does ur training starts during April too? Maybe you are my future batch mate! :D


CONGRATS @bella_luna!! ^^



Thanks! Now keeping my fingers crossed for medical (:


I think it wouldnt be a much problem! Wish u all e best ya ^^

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 9:24 am

i met these 2 girls on the interview day. 3 of us stuck together throughout the whole process and passed all rounds. we did our profiling on the same day and time too. but they got called up on Sat but not me. does it mean i'm eliminated? :(

fawnmich
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fawnmich » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:48 am

Dun think it this way, they have alot of people to call, maybe it's not ur turn yet so just wait for 1 more week. I heard if u fail the profile test, there will be an email sending to inform you that you have failed the test.


utmostpersonal wrote:i met these 2 girls on the interview day. 3 of us stuck together throughout the whole process and passed all rounds. we did our profiling on the same day and time too. but they got called up on Sat but not me. does it mean i'm eliminated? :(

mkisses
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu, 01 Mar 2012

Postby mkisses » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:55 am

They haven call me back regarding my missed call. I scared they jump skip past me cause I missed their call on sat. Is there any way to contact them? I think the number thy used to call me is for outgoing calls only cause I can't get through :/

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:29 pm

thank you so much for the encouragement! nevertheless the outcome may be, hoep you have a good time with Scoot and other girls! :)

fawnmich wrote:Dun think it this way, they have alot of people to call, maybe it's not ur turn yet so just wait for 1 more week. I heard if u fail the profile test, there will be an email sending to inform you that you have failed the test.


utmostpersonal wrote:i met these 2 girls on the interview day. 3 of us stuck together throughout the whole process and passed all rounds. we did our profiling on the same day and time too. but they got called up on Sat but not me. does it mean i'm eliminated? :(

redroseycheeks
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 03 Mar 2012

Postby redroseycheeks » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:31 pm

it's still within the 2 weeks time frame. i'm sure they will continue their calls today...

utmostpersonal
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 29 Sep 2008
Location: AMK / YCK

Postby utmostpersonal » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:32 pm

Anyone received calls today?

Nevergiveup
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 09 Jan 2012

Postby Nevergiveup » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:46 pm

utmostpersonal wrote:Anyone received calls today?


I did not.... Was waiting for the call the whole day........


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests