Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ngla

Post by ngla » Thu, 24 May 2012 11:02 pm

Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote:Thanks dear! =D *nervous*
No worries! I think the best way to combat nervousness is by practicing, taking deep breathes and taking Valium. Kidding! :D
I'm nervous about the math test, so valium won't help much... LOL!!! :P

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Thu, 24 May 2012 11:12 pm

ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote:Thanks dear! =D *nervous*
No worries! I think the best way to combat nervousness is by practicing, taking deep breathes and taking Valium. Kidding! :D
Oh don't remind me! Time to practice some maths questions I think! LOL! Subtractions, divisions, percentage, number patterns, e=mc2 etc etc Arggh! :???:

ngla

Post by ngla » Thu, 24 May 2012 11:18 pm

Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote: No worries! I think the best way to combat nervousness is by practicing, taking deep breathes and taking Valium. Kidding! :D
Oh don't remind me! Time to practice some maths questions I think! LOL! Subtractions, divisions, percentage, number patterns, e=mc2 etc etc Arggh! :???:
Yea! And im darn bad at math! :( Are you going this sat? If so, what time slot? I was thinking of attending the 11.30am slot cos 9am is way too early... :-|

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Thu, 24 May 2012 11:25 pm

ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote: I'm nervous about the math test, so valium won't help much... LOL!!! :P
Yea! And im darn bad at math! :( Are you going this sat? If so, what time slot? I was thinking of attending the 11.30am slot cos 9am is way too early... :-|
Yes I'm going. 9am is way too early? You're lucky you that you can choose! I can't. Mine is at 8am as stated in the email that they sent me. And I don't really look the best on a very early morning :o

ngla

Post by ngla » Thu, 24 May 2012 11:46 pm

Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote: Oh don't remind me! Time to practice some maths questions I think! LOL! Subtractions, divisions, percentage, number patterns, e=mc2 etc etc Arggh! :???:
Yes I'm going. 9am is way too early? You're lucky you that you can choose! I can't. Mine is at 8am as stated in the email that they sent me. And I don't really look the best on a very early morning :o
Oh, email?? 8am is seriously early! U mean u can't choose? I saw the ad on their webby stating that it's a walk-in interview - "Registration Timeslots: 9.30am, 11.30am or 1.30pm". Alamak now im confused... I better double-check with the staff in regards to this. :-k

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Fri, 25 May 2012 12:09 am

ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote: Yea! And im darn bad at math! :( Are you going this sat? If so, what time slot? I was thinking of attending the 11.30am slot cos 9am is way too early... :-|
Oh, email?? 8am is seriously early! U mean u can't choose? I saw the ad on their webby stating that it's a walk-in interview - "Registration Timeslots: 9.30am, 11.30am or 1.30pm". Alamak now im confused... I better double-check with the staff in regards to this. :-k
You may walk in. I think they called me because I submitted my resume to them via email, that's why they called. As stated on the website, it is a walk in. Maybe those that submitted resumes online will get an earlier timing than the rest. Come! :D

ngla

Post by ngla » Fri, 25 May 2012 12:20 am

Serrao wrote:
ngla wrote:
Serrao wrote: Yes I'm going. 9am is way too early? You're lucky you that you can choose! I can't. Mine is at 8am as stated in the email that they sent me. And I don't really look the best on a very early morning :o
You may walk in. I think they called me because I submitted my resume to them via email, that's why they called. As stated on the website, it is a walk in. Maybe those that submitted resumes online will get an earlier timing than the rest. Come! :D
Noted with thanks babe! :D

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Fri, 25 May 2012 10:17 pm

Gd luck everyone!!! :)

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Sat, 26 May 2012 1:50 am

It's close to 2am and my slot is at 8am. I can't sleep! If you see anyone dozing off in mid presentation, well, that's me! :o

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Sat, 26 May 2012 10:54 am

I really dont understand wat they r looking for in the presentation round. There was a gal who was sooo gd confident and spoke well than the rest but she didn't get in! Neither did I! :( anyone who can assist wat they r looking for...

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Sat, 26 May 2012 11:55 am

Hey, i would like to clarify one thing? Does it take u 3 mths from your previous application before u can reapply again? Do PM me thanks! :)

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Sat, 26 May 2012 12:15 pm

At which stage were u out?

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Sat, 26 May 2012 12:27 pm

Im contemplating, still waiting for the 1.30 slot. cuz my friend got out the first round, and she assume that they take 3 months before u can re apply, is it true?

_aura

Post by _aura » Sat, 26 May 2012 12:28 pm

Would like to clarify the same thing as fauzjay. Been to the one to one interview on the 28th but received the email that i may not be selected. So came for today's walk in and got booted out at the first round. Was that the case? Because i have to wait for another 3 months before i can try again?

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Sat, 26 May 2012 1:25 pm

Completed. Now the fun part begins. Waiting game! :D