Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
april_month

Post by april_month » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:03 am

[quote="fawnmich"]Oh we are training mates cos mine oso 2nd April & I changed to 16 April due to work issues.

Huh wat guarantor? After Sign contract Stil muz bring guarantor?

they didn't ask you to bring your surety along to sign the letter of offer on another day?

colouredcookies

Post by colouredcookies » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:09 pm

april_month wrote:
fawnmich wrote:Oh we are training mates cos mine oso 2nd April & I changed to 16 April due to work issues.

Huh wat guarantor? After Sign contract Stil muz bring guarantor?

they didn't ask you to bring your surety along to sign the letter of offer on another day?
Will we know immediately on the spot after signing the letter with our surety or have to wait for email again?

TheLastSummer

Post by TheLastSummer » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:51 pm

The guarantor thingy wasn't made known to me as well. Is it something new starting from this batch onwards?

I wasn't asked to bring any surety to sign any guarantee letter. Just letter of employment.

kyumin

Post by kyumin » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 1:19 pm

TheLastSummer wrote:The guarantor thingy wasn't made known to me as well. Is it something new starting from this batch onwards?

I wasn't asked to bring any surety to sign any guarantee letter. Just letter of employment.
Me too! I wasn't inform about the guarantor thing too!

april_month

Post by april_month » Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:24 pm

hmm thats weird. but you girls have been confirmed with the training dates? cause when i went down with my surety, i was told that i had passed my medical check and had to sign some stuff again and got to know my confirmed training date that day.

kyumin

Post by kyumin » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 7:55 am

april_month wrote:hmm thats weird. but you girls have been confirmed with the training dates? cause when i went down with my surety, i was told that i had passed my medical check and had to sign some stuff again and got to know my confirmed training date that day.
Yup! For me, they told me that mine is on 2 april via email...

lmhz

Post by lmhz » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 1:44 pm

dear ladies, I received a call last wednesday to go for the contact briefing on sat. I was unable to attend and was told to check my email as there will be another slot this wednesday. But till date, I haven't receive any details. What should i do?

Nevergiveup

Post by Nevergiveup » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 2:54 pm

Hi girls, I would like to check if scoot are still calling people for the contract briefing? I got two missed calls on wednesday by them. I dropped them a email with regards to the missed calls but didnt get a reply back and I fly back japan the next day for holidays.

Could someone clarify my doubts? I'm afraid that they mistook that I'm not interested anymore hmm............

fawnmich
Regular
Regular

Post by fawnmich » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 4:10 pm

Hi,

I think they might be sending you on tuesday night cos the previous time for my contract briefing, it was also like this.

If they misseed out in sending you the email, u might want to refer on top for their office address which some1 mentioned b4.

lmhz wrote:dear ladies, I received a call last wednesday to go for the contact briefing on sat. I was unable to attend and was told to check my email as there will be another slot this wednesday. But till date, I haven't receive any details. What should i do?

colouredcookies

Post by colouredcookies » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 8:04 pm

anyone knows how the swimming test gna be like?

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 9:20 pm

My training date is 16th April! :D

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Tue, 13 Mar 2012 4:44 am

how long will the medical results take and how many days they will take to re-contact you?
scoot said, it could be immediate when you check with the clinic...

colouredcookies

Post by colouredcookies » Tue, 13 Mar 2012 1:28 pm

redroseycheeks wrote:how long will the medical results take and how many days they will take to re-contact you?
scoot said, it could be immediate when you check with the clinic...
yup you can ask the doctor during consultation and she will let you know if you pass :)

lesliepolly

Post by lesliepolly » Tue, 13 Mar 2012 9:36 pm

My training date is confirmed 16 April too! They gave me an agreement training paper with details after I brought down my guarantor just now again. :P

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Tue, 13 Mar 2012 9:50 pm

lesliepolly wrote:My training date is confirmed 16 April too! They gave me an agreement training paper with details after I brought down my guarantor just now again. :P
Hi batchmate! :P