Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:56 pm

mkisses wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:
mkisses wrote:So angry and disappointed that I missed the call!!

Was brushing teeth :((((((
Hahaha don't worry about it, I'm sure they will call you again. (:
I hate waiting :/

When is your contract briefing date?
On tuesday, let me know when's yours ya? (:
If they can't get you today they will probably call you on Monday. (;
The pursuit of happiness.

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:57 pm

I'm still waiting for their calls! ): I guess their starting their calls today! I have been staying vagile to my phone! ):

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:57 pm

Bella_luna wrote:
mkisses wrote:
Bella_luna wrote: Hahaha don't worry about it, I'm sure they will call you again. (:
I hate waiting :/

When is your contract briefing date?
On tuesday, let me know when's yours ya? (:
If they can't get you today they will probably call you on Monday. (;
I hope they call me back and not place me to the later contract briefing date :/

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 4:53 pm

oh wow.
that's very fast. i'm from the 12.15pm batch and got the email for the profile test on monday.

i hope i'll get the call. *fingers crossed*
who has gotten the call so fast?

and is it true, they will eliminate many people in this round?
:(

letsflysoon

Post by letsflysoon » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 5:36 pm

hiya!

i received a missed call too! yet when i return the call the line couldnt get through. i do hope this unfamiliar number is from scoot too! the number ending with 6xxx 1490. :) hehe..
Last edited by letsflysoon on Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 5:43 pm

letsflysoon wrote:hiya!

i received a missed call too! yet when i return the call the line couldnt get through. i do hope this unfamiliar number is from scoot too! the number ending with 6xxx 1490.

:) if its them, then this would be the best birthday gift i have this year! hehe..
Mine was at around 2pm, and same, couldn't get through. But the number was 6xxx 3333. According to the previous posts by the previous batch people, i think both the numbers belong to scoot.

Wonder when will they call us back again. I must stick by my phone already.

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 5:43 pm

i received a missed call too! yet when i return the call the line couldnt get through. i do hope this unfamiliar number is from scoot too! the number ending with 6xxx 1490.

:) if its them, then this would be the best birthday gift i have this year! hehe..
Hello letsflysoon! Yup that's the number they called me by! (:

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:00 pm

the wait is agonizing!
hope i'll get the call on monday or soon!

congrats to bella who gotten the call!
did they mention, what's the briefing about and what's your availability on the application form cos i stated 2-3 months on mine..

another question (hope the previous batch who got in could help):
no matter what's the outcome, an email will be sent to us?

letsflysoon

Post by letsflysoon » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:03 pm

Bella_luna wrote:

hello bella, thanks for the assurance! haha.. i sure feel the love now! your contract briefing dated at Tuesday? i hope they call me back soon. :D

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:10 pm

letsflysoon wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:

hello bella, thanks for the assurance! haha.. i sure feel the love now! your contract briefing dated at Tuesday? i hope they call me back soon. :D
Hey letsflysoon! What time did they call you? (: I'm still waiting for mine! ): the wait is killing!

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:27 pm

letsflysoon wrote:
Bella_luna wrote:

No problem! Glad that I've made you feel better. (: yup mine is on Tuesday! Keep us all informed of when's yours ya??? Michyscarlett! I'm sure they will call you soon! What is the notice period u state on the application form?

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:31 pm

redroseycheeks wrote:the wait is agonizing!
hope i'll get the call on monday or soon!

congrats to bella who gotten the call!
did they mention, what's the briefing about and what's your availability on the application form cos i stated 2-3 months on mine..

another question (hope the previous batch who got in could help):
no matter what's the outcome, an email will be sent to us?
Thanks redrosycheeks! I stated my availability as immediate. Maybe that's why they got back to me that fast! Coz he mentioned the training will commence from April or sth. (:

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:33 pm

bella_luna: i see and noted :) which timing were you at and group? could have seen you that day :) all the best and congrats!

letsflysoon

Post by letsflysoon » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:33 pm

michyscarlet07 wrote:
letsflysoon wrote:
Bella_luna wrote: Hello letsflysoon! Yup that's the number they called me by! (:
Hey letsflysoon! What time did they call you? (: I'm still waiting for mine! ): the wait is killing!
Hi, it's about 1:40pm today. And they have not call again since than. I would like to think that they would probably continue the calling on Monday as well. Since its after 6pm now and its a sat.

Be patient a little tiny bit more. At least we know they've started inviting people today.

redroseycheeks

Post by redroseycheeks » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:39 pm

just standby till 8-9-ish at night cos' for the interview date, ivan called me at 8-ish to confirm the 12.15 timing and the email for the profile test was sent out at 9.30pm on last monday.

just keep all of our phones on and charged at all times!