Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
frued
Regular
Regular

Post by frued » Sat, 14 Sep 2013 8:55 pm

@rainbowdrops
Hey got my email @ 730!

rainbowdrops

Post by rainbowdrops » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 9:03 am

@frued
Same here
My contract briefing is Tmr.
Yours?

frued
Regular
Regular

Post by frued » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:40 am

Yeah same!! 645 tmr:) yay ill see you agn then!:)

rainbowdrops

Post by rainbowdrops » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:33 am

@frued
Yay!!! See ya Tmr!!! :D

Mairahsam

Post by Mairahsam » Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:28 pm

Hey guys! I applied for Scoot Cabin Crew online and received email to do the online test and online video interview. And I just did my online test and online video interview today as today's the deadline. So how long do you think i should receive their next email? Cheers! :)

frued
Regular
Regular

Post by frued » Tue, 24 Sep 2013 9:39 am

they called the next day aft i completed the video interview, followed by an email with relevant details to invite us to the assessment centre! :)

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Tue, 01 Oct 2013 9:00 pm

Hi, Any kind soul already flying with Scoot?
Would you be willing to share w/ me the remuneration package etc, how often you are away from Singapore, layovers etc?
Thinking of applying but alot of things holding me back as I still don't know what to expect.
You can also PM me if its inconvenient! Thanks!!! ^_^

skeenymeeny

Post by skeenymeeny » Wed, 02 Oct 2013 4:19 pm

frued wrote:they called the next day aft i completed the video interview, followed by an email with relevant details to invite us to the assessment centre! :)
I submitted my resume on 24th September and they got back to me on the 27th September. Did my online interview on the Friday itself and its already Wednesday today. Should I continue to wait or I can just forget that I even got the job?

rainbowdrops

Post by rainbowdrops » Thu, 03 Oct 2013 7:20 pm

[quote="skeenymeeny"][quote="frued"]they called the next day aft i completed the video interview, followed by an email with relevant details to invite us to the assessment centre! :)[/quote]

I submitted my resume on 24th September and they got back to me on the 27th September. Did my online interview on the Friday itself and its already Wednesday today. Should I continue to wait or I can just forget that I even got the job?[/quote]

Just continue to wait maybe they are busy. Give them time.

cheerfuLEE

Post by cheerfuLEE » Sun, 06 Oct 2013 12:57 am

Hi, does anyone know how to do the video interview ? i just finished my online assignment but i didnt receive any link to access to video interview.

rainbowdrops

Post by rainbowdrops » Sun, 06 Oct 2013 9:17 am

@cheerfulLEE
Hi, it a few days after your test they will give you the video interview link.

stephfennie

Post by stephfennie » Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:02 am

Hi,

I submitted my resumes online on 30/09.
Received an email to complete the online assessment. Then follow by a invitation for the video interview email on the same day. And on same day they sent ANOTHER email saying im shortlisted for the CC position & is req to complete the online assessment & video interview.

Have to register for the video interview before being able to start, very complicating process . didn't know how to do the video thingy. Corked up & emailed the technical person -__- lol. Then they reset it for me to do it again, so i finally complete the video interview yesterday during my lunch time.

And very fast at 4+ in the late noon i received a call from them to invite me down this coming sat to the scoot assessment centre @ T1.

Anyone receive a call for saturday?
The lady on the line told me there's only 1slot @ 9.30AM held at changi airport.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau

stephfennie

Post by stephfennie » Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:25 am

Hi,

I submitted my resumes online on 30/09.
Received an email to complete the online assessment. Then follow by a invitation for the video interview email on the same day. And on same day they sent ANOTHER email saying im shortlisted for the CC position & is req to complete the online assessment & video interview.

Have to register for the video interview before being able to start, very complicating process . didn't know how to do the video thingy. Corked up & emailed the technical person -__- lol. Then they reset it for me to do it again, so i finally complete the video interview yesterday during my lunch time.

And very fast at 4+ in the late noon i received a call from them to invite me down this coming sat to the scoot assessment centre @ T1.

Anyone receive a call for saturday?
The lady on the line told me there's only 1slot @ 9.30AM held at changi airport.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau

Chapdoll

Post by Chapdoll » Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:06 pm

I submitted my Resume on the 6th October.
They got back to me on the 8th for an online test.
Did the test and finish it on the 8th.
Now is the 11th.
Should continue waiting?

stephfennie

Post by stephfennie » Fri, 11 Oct 2013 3:30 pm

Chapdoll wrote:I submitted my Resume on the 6th October.
They got back to me on the 8th for an online test.
Did the test and finish it on the 8th.
Now is the 11th.
Should continue waiting?
Chapdoll : Did they ask you to do the video interview too? No harm waiting, i think they do have some other dates for interview with other candidates, mine i think bec i sent in my resumes early, so i'm in the early batch i guess?
-Henry David Thoreau