Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Serrao

Post by Serrao » Mon, 21 May 2012 2:21 pm

Good day! Anyone going for this Saturday's assessment? It's only Monday and I'm already nervous! :o

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

HI

Post by Rosemoon » Mon, 21 May 2012 2:40 pm

I am... wat is the time sot given to you

Serrao

Re: HI

Post by Serrao » Mon, 21 May 2012 3:02 pm

Rosemoon wrote:I am... wat is the time sot given to you
My slot is at 8am. How about yours?

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by Rosemoon » Mon, 21 May 2012 3:45 pm

mine is @ 8am too.. but i saw that the interview starts at 930am only.. i wonder y they have asked us to be there at 8am

Serrao

Re: hi

Post by Serrao » Mon, 21 May 2012 3:57 pm

Rosemoon wrote:mine is @ 8am too.. but i saw that the interview starts at 930am only.. i wonder y they have asked us to be there at 8am
My thoughts exactly! Kinda early but it's all good I guess. Gotta leave home by 6.30am :o

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by Rosemoon » Mon, 21 May 2012 4:04 pm

yup hope so too.. i have seen plum gals get in too... wonder y.. i heard they dont look at all these but looking for pple with the x factor.. wonder if its really true

Serrao

Re: hi

Post by Serrao » Mon, 21 May 2012 8:43 pm

Rosemoon wrote:yup hope so too.. i have seen plum gals get in too... wonder y.. i heard they dont look at all these but looking for pple with the x factor.. wonder if its really true
I believe they are gearing towards personality and confidence. I'll be preparing myself for the next four days, throwing in a few maths practices for good measure and will give it my best shot :D

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by Rosemoon » Tue, 22 May 2012 4:05 pm

anyone has any idea of wat kinda qns they will b asking?

colouredcookies

Re: 26 May 2012 interview

Post by colouredcookies » Tue, 22 May 2012 8:19 pm

Rosemoon wrote:Hi all

I think the 26 May 2012 interview is only by invitation..
You can send them yr resume and they will call u..
this time round is quite different. it's walk in from 930 am onwards. goodluck people :D

michyscarlet07

Re: 26 May 2012 interview

Post by michyscarlet07 » Tue, 22 May 2012 10:56 pm

Nope, the 26th interview is a walk-in one (:
Rosemoon wrote:Hi all

I think the 26 May 2012 interview is only by invitation..
You can send them yr resume and they will call u..

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Tue, 22 May 2012 11:01 pm

Hey! Trainings good! ending my training already! (: Everything's great, cant wait to fly! you?
redroseycheeks wrote:hey michyscarlet,
how are you and how's training? hope all's good!

michyscarlet07 wrote:Just if anyone is wondering, Scoot is having their walk-in interview next Saturday, 26th May @ Suntec Convention, Level 3! Those interested, do drop by! GOOD LUCK!

it's not just your usual airline, FLYSCOOT! (:

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Tue, 22 May 2012 11:46 pm

michyscarlet07 wrote:Hey! Trainings good! ending my training already! (: Everything's great, cant wait to fly! you?
redroseycheeks wrote:hey michyscarlet,
how are you and how's training? hope all's good!

michyscarlet07 wrote:Just if anyone is wondering, Scoot is having their walk-in interview next Saturday, 26th May @ Suntec Convention, Level 3! Those interested, do drop by! GOOD LUCK!

it's not just your usual airline, FLYSCOOT! (:
Hey there michyscarlet07! Do you have any tips on how to ace Scoot interview?
During 1-1 interview, what are some of the questions that they will be asking? (Strengths and weaknesses? Why would we hire you? Why do you wan to be a CC? etc)
Thank you so very much for your great help! :)

peachberry

Post by peachberry » Wed, 23 May 2012 1:36 am

does scoot conduct a skin test? are they stringent with scars? i've got a small scar on my arm and i'm a little afraid they will reject me because of that :(

oh, and are the mathematical and verbal test results absolute? what happens if one doesn't clear those. will i still be able to proceed to the next stage.
omg i'm getting nervous now!

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Wed, 23 May 2012 4:07 am

peachberry wrote:does scoot conduct a skin test? are they stringent with scars? i've got a small scar on my arm and i'm a little afraid they will reject me because of that :(

oh, and are the mathematical and verbal test results absolute? what happens if one doesn't clear those. will i still be able to proceed to the next stage.
If it is small and concealable with cosmetics I don't think it will be a problem.

I'm worried about the tests too! Especially the maths! I really do hope it's not algebras or some confusing problem sums :o

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Wed, 23 May 2012 11:30 am

Serrao wrote:
peachberry wrote:does scoot conduct a skin test? are they stringent with scars? i've got a small scar on my arm and i'm a little afraid they will reject me because of that :(

If it is small and concealable with cosmetics I don't think it will be a problem.

I'm worried about the tests too! Especially the maths! I really do hope it's not algebras or some confusing problem sums :o
Been through it! Prepare for the worst! Lol, the test is the killer! See you all on saturday! :)